My ongoing Struggle to kill Candida in my body

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals My ongoing Struggle to kill Candida in my body

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Amy316
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

Hi,
    I have been struggling with candida overgrowth for almost 7 years. I have had on going yeast infections, sensitivity to caffeine, anything sugar, and fruits. I have taken many different antifungals from the doctors and healthcare providers. They seem to work in the beginning and make my rash go away, but before you know it it is all back. Nothing seems to help for the long term. I have been on several candida diet plans for months at a time and start to feel better, also many dietary supplements, but the next few days after I start to slowly add in a fruit or some cheese my symptoms return.
    I have had severe die off symptoms when I do a cleanse and feel awful for the first week or so. I am sure I have an abundance of toxins in my liver and gut. I have a very bad rash on the inside of my legs and on my rear end. It is very uncomfortable and seems to get a lot worse when a have a fruit or a little bit of sugar. I know this is related to the candida overgrowth. I would love for some information on how to make my rash more comfortable during the hot summer months. I have read over your cleanse and believe this might work for me. I have high hopes and am going to go at it full blown. I’m tired of living my life in a fog and hurting all over.
    Thank you for such a great site to help people who have been struggling with something so awful. Look forward to interacting with people on here to see what they have to say.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Amy, welcome to the forum.

It is very uncomfortable and seems to get a lot worse when a have a fruit or a little bit of sugar.

That’s because the fruit and sugar are food for Candida which allowed the infestation or population to grow, making the symptoms worse.

Following our protocol, which is posted along with the other links in my signature section below, will start the healing process from inside your body. Since the rash concerns the skin, I would try to obtain an prescription antifungal by the name of Nystatin. This works well as a topical application for the rash.

You might also check out the index link below and see if there are other subjects of interest to you.

Let us know if you have questions.
    Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘My ongoing Struggle to kill Candida in my body’ is closed to new replies.