My nails suddenly started to flaking/peeling. Why?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions My nails suddenly started to flaking/peeling. Why?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dynamic 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Dynamic
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 7

Hi,

I am on strict diet of the forum for about 4 months. Today I just noticed all my nails flake and it is very sever!!
    Does anybody have any idea why is this for?
    Also when I go up the stairs, or an incline my legs feel burning.
    The other issue is my hair loss. From last week it has been much worse.

Any idea is much appreciated.

Regards,
    Dynamic

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

Have you had your thyroid levels checked? Could be related.

Dynamic

Wiley200,

Thanks for your answer. Maybe you are right, because during my diet I never used iodin. I am using hymalian pink salt.

Regards,
    Dynamic

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’d get some testing done to see what is going on. At the very least you have mineral deficiencies which is pretty common. Iodine is also a mineral.

-raster

Dynamic

Hi Raster,

Thanks for your answer. I use spring water every day, but my nails problem happend after I stopped taking calcium/magnezium/D3 supplement. The reason I stopped it was issues in my kidneys and bladder, so according to able’s advice I am taking” uva ursi “which helped alot, but according to my search I had to stop taking vitamin D as it could cause too much calcium issue in body while I am taking “UVA ursi”. But it seems I should start taking my supplements, again.

I should say burning feeling in my legs was all the time during the diet.

Regards,
    Dynamic

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘My nails suddenly started to flaking/peeling. Why?’ is closed to new replies.