My juice fast

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions My juice fast

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Marbro 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Positivo
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

Hey everyone

I was inspired by the movie “fat, sick and nearly dead” to buy juicer about a month ago and I’ve been juicing the green veggies allowed. Today I decided to finally start my juice fast. My goal is 10 days. Ive been on the strict diet and anti fungals for 3 weeks and I’ve seen serious die off and I have gotten relief from the digestive issues I was having but I wonder about my immune system. A huge or maybe the most important part of healing any disease or condition is having a strong immune system. Juicing helps boost your immune system and give your digestive system a very well deserved break. The treatment plan we are all on is a great step forward but I feel like my body needs a break from digesting food, supplements, anti-fungals and manage toxins from candida. Juicing is a great way to do that. Water and veggie juices only. The nutrients are readily available for your body to absorb and this is a great way to starve off the candida. THIS WILL NOT REMOVE OR KILL ALL OF THE CANDIDA but its going to pack a serious punch. I’m also getting a colonic tomorrow to help remove all the toxins in my bowels. I’m sure I have plenty from everyday living and the die off I’ve had for the past couple weeks. I hope this can speed up the recovery process. I plan to do this every month and I’ll keep everyone posted. I hope someone will decide to join me in the juice fast. Also this fast really makes you appreciate the few choices we have on the strict diet. I’m dieting for some avocado and eggs. Later guys.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The only problem with this is that you are not producing natural digestive enzymes you get from chewing foods. These are beneficial to healing the gut, adrenals, etc., and are a very important process.

Check out my chew your food post:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm14308_Chew-your-food-longer–Simple-tip-to-improve-your-health.aspx#post14308

I would only do this if I were taking digestive enzymes or bitters.

-raster

Positivo

I rather not interfere with my body. The human body is capable of some amazing things we just have to get out of the way some times and let it work it’s magic. The bitters are something I plan to take when I get back to eating. Thanks for the input though.

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

Hi Positivo,

Can you post what combinations you juice? I don’t think i will do the fast, but would like to add some healthy juices to my diet.

Thanks in advance!

Arijana

Positivo

orka1998 wrote: Hi Positivo,

Can you post what combinations you juice? I don’t think i will do the fast, but would like to add some healthy juices to my diet.

Thanks in advance!

Arijana

Hey orka1998,

I use cucumber, celery, kale, turnip, mustard greens, spinach ginger lemon. These are the only veggies I use. The taste isn’t the best but I enjoy it and this is extremely alkaline. I definitely recommend it and it’s pretty filling. Problem is when juice fasting theres no options with candida because fruits help with the variety and taste but o well. Enjoy.

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

Thanks Positivo,

I was juicing before, veggies with fruit, but since I can’t have fruit that’s out of the window so I was looking for some ideas on how to make a healthy juice without the fruit.

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

Positivo wrote: I rather not interfere with my body. The human body is capable of some amazing things we just have to get out of the way some times and let it work it’s magic. The bitters are something I plan to take when I get back to eating. Thanks for the input though.

Not taking in solids or digestive enzymes is interfering with your body lo. That said, folks around the world do different types of fast all the time and live to talk about it. Not sure if its the most healthy thing to do for more than 5 days though.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘My juice fast’ is closed to new replies.