My infestation symptoms

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions My infestation symptoms

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

titan
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 131

Here’s my symptoms before starting the diet. Except for ADD, all of these came on suddenly about 2 years ago.

I’m typing these all up because I hope to be symptom free sometime in 2013.
    On the diet, the symptoms are subsiding. If anyone sees anything that is not candida-related or that could be an underlying health problem, please advise.

Before this all happened, I was in great shape and never got sick. I hope to be back to that place one day!

My symptoms

Skin: pale complexion, itchy skin, eczema on hands, widespread dermatitis on forehead, neck, chest, and back. 12 spots of superficial basal cell carcinoma on my chest and back. Severe tingling in my bottom and my feet. Jock itch, dilated pupils, premature gray hair. Grover’s disease – a transient, widespread breakout of dermatitis on my back and chest, mainly in the colder months. Red scrotum syndrome.

Mental/emotional/nervous system:
    Depression, sleep problems (apnea & insomnia), nocturnal numbness in my arms and legs, extreme irritability and confusion, poor memory, anxiety and panic attacks, fast heart beat, loss of sex drive, ADD, dizziness, feeling of floating while typing at my desk. Indecisiveness, hyperactivity, poor coordination, vivid nightmares, brain fog.

Digestive system:
    Cravings, bloating, abdominal pain, rectal itching, constipation, diarrhea, excessively thin, indegestion, burning feeling in stomach, floating stools.

Whole body:
    Chronic fatigue, extreme joint pains, cold extremeties, excessive sweating. Prostate gland infection. Urinary tract infection. Kidney cyst. Tooth decay. Bleeding gums. Oral thrush. Sensitivity to light. Itchy eyes & pain. Blurry vision. Weight loss. Hair loss.

Before this infestation took over, I had smooth skin with no issues, a muscular frame, and went through life care-free.

I am thankful for the guidance of this forum, and I’m taking on the challenge of regaining my health one day at a time.

To our health,

Titan

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

titan wrote: Here’s my symptoms before starting the diet. Except for ADD, all of these came on suddenly about 2 years ago.

I’m typing these all up because I hope to be symptom free sometime in 2013.
    On the diet, the symptoms are subsiding. If anyone sees anything that is not candida-related or that could be an underlying health problem, please advise.

Before this all happened, I was in great shape and never got sick. I hope to be back to that place one day!

My symptoms

Skin: pale complexion, itchy skin, eczema on hands, widespread dermatitis on forehead, neck, chest, and back. 12 spots of superficial basal cell carcinoma on my chest and back. Severe tingling in my bottom and my feet. Jock itch, dilated pupils, premature gray hair. Grover’s disease – a transient, widespread breakout of dermatitis on my back and chest, mainly in the colder months. Red scrotum syndrome.

Mental/emotional/nervous system:
    Depression, sleep problems (apnea & insomnia), nocturnal numbness in my arms and legs, extreme irritability and confusion, poor memory, anxiety and panic attacks, fast heart beat, loss of sex drive, ADD, dizziness, feeling of floating while typing at my desk. Indecisiveness, hyperactivity, poor coordination, vivid nightmares, brain fog.

Digestive system:
    Cravings, bloating, abdominal pain, rectal itching, constipation, diarrhea, excessively thin, indegestion, burning feeling in stomach, floating stools.

Whole body:
    Chronic fatigue, extreme joint pains, cold extremeties, excessive sweating. Prostate gland infection. Urinary tract infection. Kidney cyst. Tooth decay. Bleeding gums. Oral thrush. Sensitivity to light. Itchy eyes & pain. Blurry vision. Weight loss. Hair loss.

Before this infestation took over, I had smooth skin with no issues, a muscular frame, and went through life care-free.

I am thankful for the guidance of this forum, and I’m taking on the challenge of regaining my health one day at a time.

To our health,

Titan

Hi,
    You mention a lot of symptoms that also can be linked to mercury toxicity. Mercury loves the Thyroid gland and predispose people to candida infections.
    Have you ruled the possibility of mercury toxicity ??

Jorge.

titan
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 131

I have not pursued mercury toxicity…how would I?

My dentist said I do not have any mercury fillings.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

The foundation of Holistic Medicine is until more complicated be the case, more simple is the approach.
    You need to stick with a whole food anticandida diet, supplements, light exercise, and an stress reduction technic.
    This will take time but you will see the results.
    You have to go through a learning curve and will experience reactions to an anticandida protocol.
    With time, you will be familiar with the basic details and your health will improve.

Perseverance and discipline are very important to win !!!!

Begin slow and increase the treatment step by step.

Good Luck,

Jorge.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘My infestation symptoms’ is closed to new replies.