My First Enema – your advice is needed :)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice My First Enema – your advice is needed :)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sun Made 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Eli
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 1

[h][/h]I want to try to do my first enema. I got my enema kit but I would like to ask you guys for some tips and tricks 🙂

What kind is good (and maybe cheaper) enema? I am thinking doing Lemon Enema for cleanse first and then Probiotics Enema…. ?
    What is crucial thing to do enema right?
    Should I do some special preparation? (day/night before?)
    How often should I do it?
    What should I expect and what not… 🙂
    I guess best is to use filtered water… any idea for good water filter?

I will be happy for any kind of advice… Also I am not able to do Nystatin enema so I would be happy to hear about something different!

Thank you :)))

TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

I’ve been doing them since August, with improvements along the way. I’d say:

Try doing one first, 250ml. Wait 2 days then do another with more, then continue upping it to 500ml.

If you’re going to do retention, do 2 rounds at 500ml cleansing first, with 1 tsp baking soda in 1L water. Or the lemon juice like you said, but go slowly.

Then you could do a retentive enema with the probiotics/nystatin (if ou can get it) at like 250ml or less. I do them no more than 3 times a week to give recovery.

Make sure you get rid of all the air bubbles in the tube. And don’t eat too close either side of doing an enema.

It took some time to train myself to not get a lot of flatulence shortly after, or the feeling of needing to go. What helped was laying on my shoulders upside down for 2-5 mins after, then on my right side. The flatulence I put down to my gut dysbiosis. I used to get it almost exactly at the 5 hour mark after doing it, but it is not as bad now.

But the main thing – go slow, don’t delve in to the lemon and probiotics. If it goes wrong, it’ll put you off doing more.

Sun Made
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 8

Go for the Coffee enema. Gerson, Kelley, and Gonzalez have proven it’s safety with real patients. This enema helps your liver and gallbladder just as much as your colon. And the coffee absorbs any foul odors. 3 tablespoons organic coffee in a regular coffee maker. Have fun!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘My First Enema – your advice is needed :)’ is closed to new replies.