My fight against candida

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals My fight against candida

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  taylorgillespie21 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

taylorgillespie21
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

So I have been trying to figure out what was wrong with me for a year now. I have been having a broad range of symptoms that were engulfing my life. The symptoms included dizziness,anxiety,depression,anger, mood swings, constipation,allergies,diarrhea,ringing in my ears,sweaty palms,brain fog, and many more. I went to every doctor and they all just ordered tests and the teats would always come back normal. Going to all these different doctors and hearing nothing is wrong with you is the most discouraging hopeless thing I could hear. Especially when they wanted to put me on antidepressanta or said I needed to speak to a coubselor. I knew something was wrong with me and I needed to know before i couldnt tale it anymore. I finally found out I had candida from a holistic doctor. I also found out my progesterone levels are extremely low. The combination of low progesterone and candida heightened the symptoms even more making my anxiety and dizziness unbearable. Now I am on the candida diet, taking probiotics, using drops to kill the yeast, and I’m using progesterone cream. Even though I now know I have candida it hasn’t made it any easier. The die off symptoms are brutal and sometimes my anxiety gets so bad I feel like I can’t be normal. I look back over the year and it makes me so sad how kong I’ve felt this way. Every day I have waken up and felt weird and just off and not myself. There’s days where I would rather die then be alive. Life is so hard when you can’t control your emotions or you’re health. It’s so scary not being in control. The day I feel better will be the best day of my life. But some days I just want to give up.

zarina
    Participant
    Topics: 1

I understand. I have been through a lot of things like this too. It really sucks. Hang in there. You matter.

taylorgillespie21
    Participant
    Topics: 2

Thank you I’m trying the best I can. It’s nice to know I’m not the only one going through this.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘My fight against candida’ is closed to new replies.