My fear

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Kag 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

turkishdelight
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 11

Please tell me if this makes sense to you. I am hoping that someone here can persuade me I am wrong to be worrying. I know the doctor cannot help me to get better so my only chance is to go on this candida diet regime. But a part of me is scared stiff that I will go through all of this and still not get better, and then there is no hope at all. Somehow if I do not go through the diet I can believe that there is a cure there waiting for me, but if I do it and it does not work there is nothing there at all, all hope is gone. Does anyone understand what I mean? It is all very well saying nothing ventured nothing gained but if I try it and it does not work there are no other options. If I do not try it I can always tell myself that there is an option available.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

turkishdelight;37312 wrote: Somehow if I do not go through the diet I can believe that there is a cure there waiting for me, but if I do it and it does not work there is nothing there at all, all hope is gone. Does anyone understand what I mean? It is all very well saying nothing ventured nothing gained but if I try it and it does not work there are no other options. If I do not try it I can always tell myself that there is an option available.

I do understand what you’re saying. But if you’re following the protocol and diet, it won’t take you long to know whether or not it’s working. If you go through a die-off period after starting the protocol and diet, then you will know you have a Candida overgrowth and the protocol is working, the same goes for a lot of different parasites if that’s your problem. In either case, there is a cure, but it’ll be up to you to follow the instructions as they are written and not the way you think it should be or not the way you want it to be. Cheating will take longer for a cure, and not following the probiotics and kefir instructions will only prevent a cure completely. Did you read the testimonies to the protocol? It does work.

Able

jereseib79
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 62

I completely understand what you mean. I know this sounds crazy but I was diagnosed with candida 8 years ago. There were times when I would feel like I didnt want to get better. Because if I started the diet and it didnt work then I would be left with no hope. It almost becomes a part of you so much that I was almost scared what it would be like to be normal again sometimes.

I will say this. I have been on the diet and heavy anti-fungals and probiotics for a year now and I would say 90% of my candida symptoms are gone. I would get really bad thrush in my mouth, gas, bloating, sore throat, constipation, and itching all over my body. All of those symptoms have almost vanished once I started on the diet and supplements. The only problem is Im still not feeling well because I found out I have adrenal fatigue and hypo-thyroid.

I guess the point Im trying to make is just stick with it. If candida is your main problem you will get better. If you eliminate the candida and still arent feeling well then there are other underlying issues at hand. Then once your candida is gone you can work on healing other problems.

I think most of us on here would agree that there is always hope. Just hang in there.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You should be able to get over 90% of the symptoms as jereseib79 mentioned but the last 10% is the more difficult part to get over because it involves so many factors. If you don’t get good probiotics/kefir or support your liver then you could suffer more than what is necessary.

In general, most people feel better after a month than before the diet. Some people have something more significant going on and this is the main thing to worry about. For instance, if you have thyroid issues or an immune disease then this would be worrisome.

Hope this helps.

-raster

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

I understand where you are coming from. None of the doctors that I saw could figure out what was wrong with my lips. I asked them if it could be yeast, and they said no, despite the fact that I had those cracks in the corners of my lips. What I decided at that point was this, either way, the diet would make me feel better, whether it helped my skin or not. Either way, most of us eat too many carbs and not enough vegs. So the way I look at it is this, you can’t lose. In the end, you will be healthier, whether or not it fixes all your specific problems or not.

Hey Turkish, I noticed that you said you were 55. You might want to go to a website called Power Surge as well. It is for perimenopausal and menopausal women. The emotional support on this site has helped me a lot! I tried posting a link, I hope it works!

http://www.power-surge.com/php/forums/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘My fear’ is closed to new replies.