My Experience and What helped ME :)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions My Experience and What helped ME :)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  impossible 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

AngelRain
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I’d been battling Candida for about 2 years before finally figuring out what I had.

I decided the best way to get rid of the illness was to hit it hard. I decided to completely change my eating habits and make every meal a battle against this awful illness.

I started by eating a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast with a little brown sugar in it. Then for lunch/dinner I’d have cesar salad with salmon. On top of the salmon I’d put tons of garlic salt…tons of black pepper, basil…as welll as tons of black pepper on the salad. However, not too many spices to make me sick, but enough to effect my digestion. Garlic and black pepper are great antifungals.

I also had a glass of POM pomegranite juice with each meal. As pomegranites are great anti fungals as well.

For a snack I’d munch on baby carrots, and in between meals I was drinking about 5L of water a day.

I noticed a difference almost immediately. I developed all of the die off symptoms of the candida (sinus infections, yeast infections,etc.) however, I had a lot more energy than I’d ever had in the last two years. I highly recommend those spices as well as the pomegranite juice. Make sure the juice is 100% real juice and not the fake sugary stuff. The juice is a little pricey but your health is worth it. I hope this helps 🙂

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

So you were trying to fight candida without doing the diet?

And why are you still consuming brown sugar?

-raster

AngelRain
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

raster;51408 wrote: So you were trying to fight candida without doing the diet?

-raster

I never knew what I had before I went on the diet. I didn’t realize that what I was eating was making me ill. I spent time overseas and got sick during my visit.

You still need to consume a little sugar on your diet. It’s never good to completely cut something from your diet. A little is ok, however, that doesn’t mean you can eat cakes and chocolates. Sugar in your tea is fine.

I’m also taking a probiotic. I really recommend incorporating as many spices as you can. They’ll help your digestion a lot.

I hope that helps 🙂

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

AngelRain;51419 wrote:

So you were trying to fight candida without doing the diet?

-raster

I never knew what I had before I went on the diet. I didn’t realize that what I was eating was making me ill. I spent time overseas and got sick during my visit.

You still need to consume a little sugar on your diet. It’s never good to completely cut something from your diet. A little is ok, however, that doesn’t mean you can eat cakes and chocolates. Sugar in your tea is fine.

I’m also taking a probiotic. I really recommend incorporating as many spices as you can. They’ll help your digestion a lot.

I hope that helps 🙂

Well you are benefitting the yeast every time you consume brown sugar and I don’t think is appropriate to go on a forum such as this one and tell people that sugar is alright when for the last 2 years we have told people it is not right and is very harmful.

Good luck with your recovery, plan on 6-18+ months.

-raster

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

Are you giving advice to raster? Lol.
    No, sugar in your tea is not a good idea. Use stevia instead.
    Yes, you need sugar, but there is sugar in vegetables, your oatmeal too. I lived for about a month on only vegetables, eggs, fish and chicken.

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

Sounds more like a parasitic infection

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘My Experience and What helped ME :)’ is closed to new replies.