My candida program : advices/recommandations needed !

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions My candida program : advices/recommandations needed !

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  valuta 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

valuta
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 7

Hi everyone,

I’ve been following the low-carb/sugar diet (raster’s safe food list) for more than 5 weeks now in addition i’m also intolerant to eggs, soy, gluten, dairy and hazelnuts. I eat mostly organic vegetables (advocato, eggplants, cucumber, zucchini, pepper, broccolis, cauliflowers, spinach, kale) low quantity of millet and buckwheat and organic chicken wings / salmon. I take antifungals (grapefruit seeds, origan oil) for 2 weeks/month in alternance with probiotics (Lactobacillus helveticus candisis 5 bilions) 2 times a day the others 2 weeks. I’m also taking coconut oil (a spoon or two everyday). I take some milk thistle (1 ampoules a day and now 2 since i feel much better) and some herbal teas such as rosemary, green anise, artichoke and nettle leaf) and chicory roots as my main source of prebiotics.

I’ve seen much improvement even if i think I still experience die-off, that’s why i ordered some Molybdenum and I will start them asap. My die-off symptmoms being : black spots in front of my eyes, feeling that blood is beating very fast in my body and dizziness but also anxiety attacks and swinging mood. My energy levels are slowly getting better and my ability to concentrate is slowly coming back. My brain fog is still pretty terrible and my memory is also coming back slowly. My asthma is gone but I still get a stuffy nose and mucus in my throat if i eat something bad (even if i’ve haven’t cheated for the whole 5 weeks, sometimes i happen to eat something that’s not ok even if it’s on the list …). I’ve noticed it happens sometimes with buckwheat but it’s less now than when i started the program. Any recommandations/tips/ encouragement would be appreciated !

I also experience some penile discharge, even if it’s less now than before. I wanted to know if you have any tips to help this heal more quickly ?

Thank you in advance,

Valuta

valuta
    Participant

Today i ate some coconuts crips without any other ingredients. Just coconuts. And my nose started to get stuffy…

I put so much energy in choosing what i can or can eat and it’s sooo soo annoying to see that even an “allowed food item” as negative impacts on me.

valuta
    Participant

Do you guys think i should add more probiotic foods such as : kefir or yogurt. Knowing that i’m milk intolerant (cow and sheep) but not to goat one.

king tut
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 41

Coconut is highly antifungal, it is likely just a die off reaction. I would avoid anything dairy related due to sugar and possible allergy reactions to dairy.

valuta
    Participant

Hey thanks for the reply !! You’re right it might be die off !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.