My Candida Plan – experiencing success

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals My Candida Plan – experiencing success

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sydney Keith 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Sydney Keith
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 11

Well I have tried a few diets and they just have not worked for me. It is difficult to stay on the diet and at times I felt like I was digressing. After numerous reviews on products and doing my own research, I have finally came up with a plan that has shown success!

I try to have a diet consisting of low carbs, low sugar, and high protein. One thing I’ve been missing (commonly neglected) is a good source of essential fats. To fill this need I have been using UDO’s oil. I have also added pinecone extract to my plan in order to balance my immune system; another important piece of the puzzle that is commonly neglected.

My plan has been working for me and I thought it would be a good idea to share it with all of you. I am always looking to improve my plan so suggestions are encouraged!

Sydney

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

What were U eating?
    What are your symptoms?
    How long have u had yeast issues?
    Thank u, I’m just curious also and u say u been better good job!
    U doing something right!

Sydney Keith
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 11

I have had issues for over 4 years, I beat it but it has always returned.

From the top of my head, the symptoms I have had include chronic fatigue, migraines, depression, aches and pains, countless sinus infections, diarrhea, and I had to refrain from having sex because of the pain.

The food I eat has to be altered weekly or else I get bored! I eat a lot of free range chicken, fish, duck, eggs, and different types of nuts (almonds, pecans, cashews). Vegetables I eat include broccoli, cucumbers, green peppers, brussel sprouts, tomatoes, beans, celery, lettuce, and spinach. I also enjoy wild rice, brown rice, quinoa, and plain yogurt. I drink lots of water and almond milk.

Do you disagree with any of these items, or recommend others? Like I said, I need to switch it up quite a bit so I am looking for suggestions.

I received the pinecone extract tip from Terry who is blogging about her fight with candida. You can see her blog here: http://www.myjourneywithcandida.com/

Sydney

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘My Candida Plan – experiencing success’ is closed to new replies.