My Breakdown of the Protocol – Is This Accurate? (Raster or Able)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions My Breakdown of the Protocol – Is This Accurate? (Raster or Able)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  giorgio 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pwhite78
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 22

Hey guys,
    I went through the protocol and decided to condense it as best as possible since it’s hard for me to read paragraphs with the brain fog and attention deficit I’ve been experiencing for quite some time. I’m doing the best that I can to prepare myself and would appreciate feedback from Raster or Able if the following is a correct breakdown of the protocol designed specifically for my use.

Also, I’ve included a list of questions at the bottom if you would be so kind to answer them. Once I’ve gone through your feedback, I’ll make the necessary changes and get started with the protocol. Thanks!

Week 1

1. Start Molybdenum – Start with 250mcg on the first day. Increase up to 750mcg per day if die-off symptoms (headache, muscle aches, fatigue, flu-like symptoms) occur. Take with or without meals.

2. Start Vitamin C – Take 1000mg 3x per day up to 5000mg per day. Take with or without food.

3. Start Diet (Skipping Cleanse) – Start 4 days after starting molybdenum.

4. Start Coconut Oil Antifungal – Take 4 days after taking the first molybdenum. Use 1 teaspoon per day for 3 days. Increase by 1 teaspoon every 2 days up to 10-18 teaspoons. Adjust based on severity of die-off symptoms.

Weeks 2-3

1. Start Antifungal Rotation – Start 2 weeks after detox/cleanse period. In addition to coconut oil, rotate between the following antifungals every 2 weeks:

• SF722 undecenoic acid – Take 1 per day and work up to 6 per day.
    • Fresh garlic and garlic pills containing allicin – Eat garlic as desired. Pill form should contain allicin and be taken at least 3x per day.
    • Liquid grapefruit seed extract – Follow directions on container
    • Red thyme oil – Follow directions on container.
    • Caprylic acid – Start slowly and work up to 2000-3000mg daily. Take with meals.
    • Oil of oregano – Take 2 drops per day, morning and evening, for three days. Go up to 4 drops for three more days, then raise to 6 drops per day. Increase to 8-18 drops or tolerance.

2. Start Vitamins – Add the following vitamins one at a time: (See questions at bottom)

• Vitamin A & D (Combined Capsule) – 5000-10,000 unit per day taken after a meal containing oild and/or fat.
    • D3 – 5000-10,000 units per day in gel form only. Taken with a meal containing fat and/or oil.
    • Vitamin E – 200-400 IU or units per day taken after a good meal containing some form of oil or grease.
    • Calcium and Magnesium (Combined Capsule) – Need 1000mg or 100% daily value of calcium and 400mg or 100% daily value of magnesium.
    • Mineral Pill (Zinc) – 15-25mg or 100%-167% of daily value of zinc

3. Start Probiotics – Start using a homemade yogurt or homemade kefir 2 weeks after starting the diet.

Weeks 4-5
    1. Rotate Antifungal

2. Start Probiotic Capsule

QUESTIONS
    1. I’m confused about taking multiple vitamins. Once I start the vitamins, do I add a different vitamin each day into my regimen until I’m taking all of them or should I only take 1 vitamin at a time for a certain period of time and then switch to a different vitamin?

2. Should I add Selenium into my vitamin regiment?

3. Should the Biotin be introduced at the same time as the vitamin D3, E, Cal/Mag, etc.?

4. Should the Digestive swedish bitters be introduced at the same time as the vitamin D3, E, Cal/Mag, etc.?

5. Should the Ashwagandha be introduced at the same time as the vitamin D3, E, Cal/Mag, etc.?

6. Should I add a good multi-vitamin into my regiment?

7. Can I include an adrenal support supplement into my regiment?

8. Can I add Omega-3 fish oil capsules into my regiment?

9. Where/How can I add Pantothenic Acid, Olive Leaf Extract, and Milk Thistle into the protocol above?

Thanks for your help and please let me know if I missed anything or need to correct anything of significance!

Pete

pwhite78
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 22

bump

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Your breakdown of the protocol looks good. Your questions are answered below.

1. I’m confused about taking multiple vitamins. Once I start the vitamins, do I add a different vitamin each day into my regimen until I’m taking all of them or should I only take 1 vitamin at a time for a certain period of time and then switch to a different vitamin?

Reply: Allow at least a day between adding the vitamins in order to be aware of any specific supplement that may present a problem.

2. Should I add Selenium into my vitamin regiment?

Reply: That’s up to you.

3. Should the Biotin be introduced at the same time as the vitamin D3, E, Cal/Mag, etc.?

Reply: See the reply to No. 1

4. Should the Digestive swedish bitters be introduced at the same time as the vitamin D3, E, Cal/Mag, etc.?

Reply: See No. 1

5. Should the Ashwagandha be introduced at the same time as the vitamin D3, E, Cal/Mag, etc.?

Reply: See No. 1

6. Should I add a good multi-vitamin into my regiment?

Reply: That’s up to you.
    Multiple vitamins are discussed in several posts on the forum.

Quote:

“The question concerning multiple vitamins is easy to explain just by asking you to look at your own container of Ortho’s multi-vitamin. The amounts of the different B vitamins are the problem. There is as specific ratio of the B vitamins which is natural and correct for the human body, and it’s up to us to keep this ratio in place in order to prevent deficiencies which can occur from having too much of one B vitamin and not enough of another. Look at vitamin B1 (thiamin), and then look at Biotin which is one of the most important B vitamins during a Candida infestation. The amounts tell you that there is 25 times more Thiamin in this multiple vitamin than Biotin. If you take a multiple vitamin, it should contain all eight all of the B vitamins and they should all show 100% of the daily requirement.
    If you’re wondering how we can keep the ratio of the B vitamins at the correct amounts, we can do that by allowing the probiotic bacteria as well as the bacteria from homemade kefir to make the B vitamins which we need every day; but we should also be feeding the bacteria enough prebiotic foods every day.
    As long as we have a sufficient amount of the beneficial bacteria in our intestines, and eat other foods that supply the B vitamins, we shouldn’t have a problem. But unfortunately, a Candida infestation represents a deficiency in beneficial bacteria. This is why it’s important to have kefir, unsweetened Greek yogurt, probiotics, and prebiotics every day while you’re attempting to rid yourself of the overgrowth.” (End quote)

7. Can I include an adrenal support supplement into my regiment?

Reply: No reason not to.

8. Can I add Omega-3 fish oil capsules into my regiment?

Reply: No reason not to. Take it following a meal.

9. Where/How can I add Pantothenic Acid, Olive Leaf Extract, and Milk Thistle into the protocol above?

Reply: Add them anyplace you choose.

Able

giorgio
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 8

thanks for this breakdown, this kind of thing has been missing from everything I have read. I am just now realizing that I have not been taking any anti-fungal besides eating foods with anti-fungal properties. I am going to add those in starting tonight. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘My Breakdown of the Protocol – Is This Accurate? (Raster or Able)’ is closed to new replies.