My Arsenal

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice My Arsenal

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nowhere 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Nowhere
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Hey guys I’d like to share my approach to fighting my Candida with y’all and see what you guys think. So I stumbled across this website after trying Gaps out and doing a lot of hard yards and feeling stuck. http://drlwilson.com/index.htm now Dr Wilson is an interesting guy, hes written about 1000 articles about health related issues and it’s all there for free for you to read about. Some of the stuff he talks about is pretty strange at first but a lot of it just makes sense and it resonated with me. He offers a “Nutritional balancing” program and thats what I currently do. Because its a lot to read through I’ll summarize and tell you my favorite things he’s taught me and that I hope are helping cure my Candida.

Ok so firstly he taught me to eat meals in a relaxed manner, eat only one or two vegetables with 150g max of protein at a time and to relax for 10 min after. Don’t use many flavourings, keep it simple and take it easy. Next he suggests the use of a near infra red sauna, which heats your body up and relaxes your immune system, which aids digestion and helps your body do its repairs. Candida likes the cold so the heat can help disable it. Also another goody for Candida specifically is deep breathing which helps to oxygenate your cells, and this is bad news for the anabolic Yeast. Finally he taught me about Macrobiotics… A lot of people disregard this or just don’t believe it’s true but it makes sense to me, so basically his recommended diet cuts out Yin foods, and Candida is a Yin condition.

Anyways read about it if your interested, I love reading articles from his site, their fascinating, especially all the spiritual stuff. I don’t agree with everything he says, like to watch Fox news : / but I am in a pretty good space following his program although it’s hard when you cant meet with your practitioner face to face. He responds to my emails though which is nice. I recommend getting on the program.

Also this is something new I found which has really refocused my life positively. It’s a bit heavy and deep, its spiritual stuff and its controversial but it kinda blew my mind and really profoundly impacted me. I love it, if you’ve got an open mind and patience and courage you might be interested in this http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-universal-truth/

I think my body is kinda happy atm, I’m not cured of my IBS and all my problems, but I think I am on the right track and all it needs is peace and time to fix itself. So in the meantime I don’t feel like I need to focus on the Candida and all this spiritual stuff has become my primary focus it gives me a reason to live beyond just trying to fix my body which had been my obsession.

Vegan Catlady
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

Nowhere;56135 wrote: Hey guys I’d like to share my approach to fighting my Candida with y’all [h]and see what you guys think[/h].

Also this is something new I found which has really refocused my life positively. It’s a bit heavy and deep, its spiritual stuff and its controversial but it kinda blew my mind and really profoundly impacted me. I love it, if you’ve got an open mind and patience and courage you might be interested in this http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-universal-truth/

I think my body is kinda happy atm, I’m not cured of my IBS and all my problems, but I think I am on the right track and all it needs is peace and time to fix itself. So in the meantime I don’t feel like I need to focus on the Candida and all this spiritual stuff has become my primary focus it gives me a reason to live beyond just trying to fix my body which had been my obsession.

Only because your in a good place emotionally,physically,spiritually, I wouldnt be in a rush to wonder what other people think.

Your positive attitude will do more to clear this up than any magic drug or diet.
    I have a post in “advice” : http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst10401_Want-to-heal-faster–Change-your-perspective.aspx

There are links there to articles (with links to studies) showing you DIGEST better and heal faster with the attitude and feeling-place your in RIGHT NOW.

Best post I read all day, thank you.
    <3

Nowhere
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Yeah I always make meal time special now :). I meticulously cook my food to perfection, at the right temp not to burn or over heat, with the right amount of seasoning, all in balance and enjoy it in as peaceful a setting as I can find. I then practice the meditation I linked from the truth contest, which I think is truly marvelous and I can usually sit there perfectly happy for like an hour if I have the time. It’s all about enjoying the journey, no matter how bumpy the ride.

Anyways I know all this stuff is a lot to digest, it’s taken me about 2 years to go from someone who’s life was riddled with addiction and angst and despair to the peace loving philosophical life loving state I’m in now. Make a choice and take the first step to happiness and forgive yourself for any mistakes you make along the way because it will get easier you will go from glory to glory if you stay committed. People underestimate what their capable of, I believe Jesus was just an ordinary human being, and look what he did.

Also thought I’d add to that list of highlights from Dr Wilson. The Near Infrared Sauna is a gentle way of detoxifying the body of heavy metals, which have been talked about on this forum as a source of Candida. Also he gives you a whole bunch of Supplements to take, and the most important one in my opinion is the Digestive Enzyme, best taken halfway through or at the end of a meal to let your own enzymes have a chance to activate, it helps to kill Yeast in the stomach and also improves digestion.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘My Arsenal’ is closed to new replies.