Mustard powder

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Mustard powder

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Angor 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Angor
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 136

Would pure mustard powder be fine on the diet? And coconut flakes, are they ok? They do contain about 6 g of carbs. Oh, I’d also like to ask about Wasabi? 🙂

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

Mustard powder is great, like all sharp spices. Same with wasabi (also is supposed to have medicinal properties).

coconut flakes are fine. Its just coconut shredded up.

Angor

Chris24 wrote: Mustard powder is great, like all sharp spices. Same with wasabi (also is supposed to have medicinal properties).

coconut flakes are fine. Its just coconut shredded up.

Great, thank you, that’s good news! I thought the coconut flakes should be fine, but I just wanted to double check since I had them this weekend and they were sooo delicious. Too good to be true even, that’s why I asked 😉 I’d like to take the opportunity to share “my recipe” for the best-snack-ever:

Coconut Flakes
    Ghee
    Cinnamon
    Himalaya Sea Salt

Roast the coconut flakes in a frying pan, make sure you don’t burn them, add cinnamon, salt and last some ghee. It’s wonderful. You could eat them like they are or add them to your yogurt.

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

That actually sounds great Angor. Maybe put it on the recipe section?

Wendy
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 18

What about rosemary and condiment herbs?

M
    Topics: 72
    Replies: 253

Do coconut flakes melt when you heat them up? Anyone have any other ways in which to make use of them?

Angor

M wrote: Do coconut flakes melt when you heat them up? Anyone have any other ways in which to make use of them?

They don’t melt. They get crunchy and lovely. I promise! Try roasting them in a pan and you’ll se – watch out so you don’t burn them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Mustard powder’ is closed to new replies.