Muscle Twitching?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Muscle Twitching?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 5 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Tdog333
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 245

Does anyone else experience muscle twitching? I had it really bad a few months ago, it went away for awhile and now it is back. It’s never in the same place, just random muscles in my body start twitching for 5-6 seconds and then it stops for a few minutes, and a new body part will start twitching.
    Anyone have an idea as to what is causing this? I think it happens more now that I am using the sauna more often but I could be wrong.

candida_sucks
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 148

Tdog333;53271 wrote: Does anyone else experience muscle twitching? I had it really bad a few months ago, it went away for awhile and now it is back. It’s never in the same place, just random muscles in my body start twitching for 5-6 seconds and then it stops for a few minutes, and a new body part will start twitching.
    Anyone have an idea as to what is causing this? I think it happens more now that I am using the sauna more often but I could be wrong.

Yeah, I’ve had that. It’s gotten better over time as I gradually clear the yeast out of my gut.

Beat Candida
    Participant
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 73

I got it last July and it was pretty bad but then improved but now I am encountering it again.
    Don’t know the reason what triggers it. Taking Magnesium does help.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Tdog333;53271 wrote: Does anyone else experience muscle twitching? I had it really bad a few months ago, it went away for awhile and now it is back. It’s never in the same place, just random muscles in my body start twitching for 5-6 seconds and then it stops for a few minutes, and a new body part will start twitching.

Absolutely.! That is a persistent symptom when the yeast is dying. It is a classic die-off reaction symptom.

Jorge.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Muscle Twitching?’ is closed to new replies.