Muscle Pain & Candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Muscle Pain & Candida

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  SRQ 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

SRQ
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 53

I’m pleased to report that after being on the diet for a short period of time my energy level is beginning to increase. (It’s so nice. I almost don’t mind the diet! ) I’ve struggled with chronic muscle pain, primarily in my legs, for years and I believe it’s connected to the candida. Question: Has anyone else had a similar symptom? If so, I’m curious as to when it started to disappear after being on the diet. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

goingnatural
    Topics: 38
    Replies: 249

SRQ wrote: I’m pleased to report that after being on the diet for a short period of time my energy level is beginning to increase. (It’s so nice. I almost don’t mind the diet! ) I’ve struggled with chronic muscle pain, primarily in my legs, for years and I believe it’s connected to the candida. Question: Has anyone else had a similar symptom? If so, I’m curious as to when it started to disappear after being on the diet. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Just saw this one …

I have what I would describe as arthritic pain throughout my body. My experience last go around is being on the diet + antifungals + time = a major decrease in muscle/joint pain.

Good luck!

SRQ

Thanks, goingnatural. I changed my diet years ago. When I learned recently I have candida, I altered it even more for the strict diet. I’m exhausted from the diet and the chronic pain. I hope this works.

headshot
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

I’m in the exact boat, when my Candida symptoms started (sinus drip, headache, bad bowel movements) my feet started hurting, then my shins and knees, thought it was plantar fasciitis, thought it was totally unrelated to my other symptoms… Well I have been doing a BUNCH of physical therapy stuff the last year and it hasn’t helped. Keep in mind i’m only 22 so the amount of soreness I was experiencing just didn’t seem right especially with all the therapy. At first I didn’t make the connection to candida at all but now I’m pretty hopeful that my legs will stop aching when I can diminish my candida.

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

Yes I had bad muscle pains in my legs mostly. It was one of the first things to disappear. I believe it is quite common.

SRQ

Chris24 wrote: Yes I had bad muscle pains in my legs mostly. It was one of the first things to disappear. I believe it is quite common.

Thanks for the response. I’ll remain hopeful and continue my regimen.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Muscle Pain & Candida’ is closed to new replies.