multivitamin

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions multivitamin

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Golfer4588 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Golfer4588
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 32

Hi again,

It seems that it is not advised to take a multivitamin but I cannot seem to find a reason?

If I manage to find a good one with all healthy ingredients I cant see what the difference.

Obviously I will have to top up some vitamins and minerals as the doses in a multivitamin will be too small.

Other than that is a multivitamin ok?

Many thanks

Richard

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

I think they’re okay if you can find a good one without ridiculous doses of B-vitamins, nasty fillers and iron (especially for men). Like you say, you’ll probably need to top up some of the bulkier ones. Vitamin D and K2 are always good. I’d aim to get as much from food as possible and work out what you’re missing. Liver and oysters are super high in some good micronutrients (Vit A, B12, copper, zinc), and make good weekly “power supplements”.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It’s best to purchase vitamins seperately so that you can give yourself a correct dose. It’d be best if you got 100% DV of the vitamins you take. For instance, some of the levels might not be 100% when you need those for your treatment.

-raster

Golfer4588
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 32

Thanks guys.

Problem solved as I cant find a MV here in the UK that isn’t full of rubbish!

It’s going to cost a fortune but going for the individual vitamins.

Thanks again

Richard

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘multivitamin’ is closed to new replies.