MRI dye

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Flipper
    Topics: 33
    Replies: 79

Hi all,

I’ve been on the strict candida diet for a week now, after doing the not-so-strict diet for 2 months. Now I find out I need an MRI and they might want to shoot dye into the area to see better.

So I hear it’s the kidneys that clean that out. Is there anything I can do before and after to help flush that stuff away quick?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Flipper.

I would use kidney detox drinks several times a day after the dye has been injected. One way to do that is to drink fresh vegetable juice throughout the day, in addition, drink a lot of water throughout the day and night, and especially a glass drank the first thing every morning is good. If you can find bottled spring water that is fortified with silica and/or minerals this would be beneficial as well.

A kidney detox drink can also be mixed and taken several times a day. The recipe for that is below.

1. Juice of one lemon and one lime
    2. 16 to 32 ounces of Distilled Water
    3. A pinch of Cayenne Pepper or a few drops of Cayenne extract (alcohol-free)

Nettle leaf tea is a great kidney cleanser as well, and performing a good colon cleanse after the procedure is also a good idea.

Since so many drinks instead of food can benefit a kidney detox, you could consider doing a liquid-only cleanse for a few days following the dye injection to ensure that you drink enough to remove the dye toxins; of course, that is providing you’re not worried about weight dropping beyond a safe limit in which case you may need to continue your food intake as well. For this you could include all the drinks I’ve suggested above.

Good luck.
    Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘MRI dye’ is closed to new replies.