Moving – how can I start fresh & limit candida in my new apt to aid detox?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Moving – how can I start fresh & limit candida in my new apt to aid detox?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vero1210 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

vero1210
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

Hi there, I’m new here!

I’m working on getting the candida out of my system (which I just found out about, it’s probably been there for years), and I also happen to be moving to a new apartment in less than a month…perfect timing to start fresh, right?

My question is, what would you guys suggest as precautions to limit candida in my new home to aid with the detox? Should I invest in a steam cleaner? Faucet and shower filters to limit chlorine exposure? What items should I replace?

Any and all advice would be appreciated! 🙂

Thanks!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would worry most about mold in your old apartment if you have it. Wipe down all of your electronics with vinegar and sanitize everything. If you have high levels of mold, you need to detox all of your clothing, throw away your fabric furniture, and all papers.

I wouldn’t worry about your external environment but your internal one.

If you wanted, I would get some kind of reverse osmosis filter thing for your faucet so you can get really clean and pure water. This would aid you greatly. I would go to a water purifying store and they should have all of the gear, should cost a couple hundred dollars.

-raster

vero1210
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

Thanks, for the advice, Raster! Especially the reminder about vinegar…great idea.

Dang, candida sure is an expensive illness 🙁

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Moving – how can I start fresh & limit candida in my new apt to aid detox?’ is closed to new replies.