Motivation issues

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Motivation issues

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  hope4eva77 5 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

Ever since I developed this horrible disease I have been dealing with a lack of motivation. Mainly it feels like I prefer to be complacent, which was never my personality. When I stopped drinking coffee more than 2 months ago I have found it to be even worse to deal with. I am wondering if others also deal with this same problem.

I always seem to feel my best work in terms of mental alertness at night vs in the morning. Before I started the diet I would just sleep and sleep if there was no alarm set, which is also something I never did before. At least now that I have been on this diet I awake naturally at around the same time pretty much every day, which I think most healthy people do.

I really miss my incredible focus and motivation that I had. I noticed warm lemon water gives me a little more focus, but not much improvement in motivation. Does anyone have issues with motivation and if so, what do you do to improve things in this area?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would check out trying acupuncture which can totally rock your world and make you feel rather normal…feeling good and motivation go hand in hand in my book.

-raster

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

You might want to add more vitamin C to your regimen. Vitamin C is a big energy booster.

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

Thanks for all of the recommendations on this one all. I think ultimately this beast caused Prostatitis so my hormones are messed up. That’s the ultimate reason for it IMO.

Raster, I really need to give the acupuncture a try, because I have been told by several people they think it could help. So I think now I’ll finally try it. I just need to find someone who is not too expensive. What do you pay for 1 session?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

kodaz2005;36712 wrote: Ever since I developed this horrible disease I have been dealing with a lack of motivation.

Actually, a lack of motivation is one of the many symptoms of a Candida overgrowth. Below is a partial list of the symptoms of just the infestation itself; there can be other symptoms combined with these when you’re experiencing the die-off toxins, and many of the symptoms overlap. Headaches, for example, are a symptom of both the infestation and die-off. Keep in mind that any symptom can show up at any time during the infestation. Just because you didn’t have a specific symptom last month doesn’t mean you won’t have it next month.

• headaches/migraines
    • mental confusion
    • inability to think clearly or concentrate
    • hyperactivity
    • mood swings
    • Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS)
    • easily irritated
    • depression
    • attacks of anxiety or crying
    • poor memory
    • learning difficulties
    • panic attacks
    lack of motivation
    • unexplained fatigue
    • feeling mentally and physically drained
    • great difficulty losing weight
    • numbness, burning or tingling
    • insomnia
    • dizziness/vertigo
    • shaking or irritable when hungry
    • allergies
    • food sensitivity
    • leaky gut syndrome
    • spots in front of eyes
    • excessive tearing
    • burning in eyes
    • asthma
    • sinus inflammation
    • persistent cough
    • dry or sore throat
    • earaches /ear infections
    • itchy ears
    • low sex drive
    • endometriosis
    • infertility
    • impotence
    • muscle weakness /pain
    • lack of coordination
    • dizziness/loss of balance
    • adrenal fatigue
    • low body temperature
    • cold hands and feet
    • sluggish thyroid, but tests come back normal
    • athletes foot/ other fungal infections
    • sensitivity to chemicals, perfumes, smoke, or other odors
    • acne
    • itching anus
    • eczema
    • rashes
    • hives

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

I found community acupuncture for 35$ a visit close by my house if u can find community it will b half price or less than private visits .

Mine had me in separate room put the needless in after talking for a few mins about symptoms and went to someone else then came back 2 move needles around once or twice in 45 mins.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Motivation issues’ is closed to new replies.