Most filling allowed foods.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Most filling allowed foods.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  M 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

xday2dazex
    Topics: 81
    Replies: 108

I know I and probably everybody here have trouble staying full, so I wanted to post a quick thread related to filling foods so everyone can throw in their 2 cents.

The main 2 I’ve found are avacados and cauliflower. What’s everyone else eating to stay full?

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

Coconut bread and coconut pancakes fill me up. It makes a huge difference for me. On the mornings that I wake up very hunger I will make coconut pancakes. Oh and rutabagas seem to fill me up too.
    Thanks,
    Lauren

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Lauren wrote: Oh and rutabagas seem to fill me up too.

Lauren, have you ever experienced die-off symptoms from rutabaga?

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

Tons of raw veggies. Chop them up throw them in a bowl and add AVC with sea salt…eat them by the TONS :).

Cabbage cooked in EVOO, sea salt, pepper and green olives. LOVE this feels like I’m eating pasta…kind of…My favoirte. I add red peppers some times too for a treat.

I don’t eat a lot of meat or bread…tons of veggies and salmon 🙂

It took a long time to get used to eating this way. I wanted a quick fix. Handful of something…but something always got me very sick.

Best of luck.

I found eating like 4-5 times a day helps with the hunger.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Sausage
    Oat bran
    Pumpkin pie muffin bread
    Teff/coconut/buckwheat bread

-raster

JaneneBean
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 35

Lauren wrote: Coconut bread and coconut pancakes fill me up. It makes a huge difference for me. On the mornings that I wake up very hunger I will make coconut pancakes. Oh and rutabagas seem to fill me up too.
    Thanks,
    Lauren

Where do you get coconut bread? do you make it? Doesn’t it have lots of carbs? It sounds good.

Janene

M
    Topics: 72
    Replies: 253

I find the “bread” helps a great deal, along with oat bran, boiled eggs, and a weekly chicken curry with veggies and occasionally millet or buckwheat groats as a rice substitute.

@Janene,

People make their own coconut bread. It can be a little dry so might be a good idea to mix in another allowed flour. Search the forum for the recipe. Don’t have a link right now.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Most filling allowed foods.’ is closed to new replies.