Morning sickness with yeast problems?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Morning sickness with yeast problems?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bo Harriett 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Bo Harriett
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

Hello, I’m new and would appreciate any help. I am not certain that my problem is yeast overgrowth but I have been seeing the doctor for digestive problems for almost a year. I am awakened early each morning with gas and the feeling of death. I have to immediately get up and drink coffee or something so that I can have a bm as soon as possible. Once I do, I begin to feel some better. Some mornings I have diarrhea after the first bm but sometimes just feel like I have to go for about half the day. The doctor has done CTs and also an endoscopy. They were alright except the endo. showed that I had yeast in my throat and esophagus. She gave me a 10 day supply of Diflucan but the side effects were so bad that I only made it 6 days. She said that 6 days should have taken care of the yeast so apparently she don’t think I have an overgrowth. I have lost about 20 pounds since December. Oh, she has also had me on Align and otc Prilosec. Does any of this sound familiar,especially the morning sickness? Thank you for any imput.

Henschy
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 43

Hmm I think I heard about people waking up/having trouble sleeping because of parasites, and parasites/bacteria/yeast overgrowths seems to go hand in hand. And the side effects you mentioned might have been Die-off (Herxheimer reaction) which was a good thing and indicating that it was working.

Bo Harriett

Henschy, Thank you for the reply. The waking up early started months before I took the Diflucan. After I got over the side effects of the Diflucan, I actually had about 4 days free of the morning sickness. My gastro. Dr. doesn’t seem the think that it is a yeast problem, so she had me go back to a regular diet. By the 5th day the dreaded awakening was back. She is more concerned about the weight loss than anything. I go back to her tomorrow but am a little concerned that she is on the wrong track so I am just looking for answers. Thank you !

Henschy
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 43

Yes I’m no expert but the weightloss could be parasites aswell, them stealing the nutrition.
    Yeah there may be some reasons for it coming back, either the parasites were killed with the help of the meds, but then the eggs hatched making way for a new wave. Or it’s because you are back on the regulare diet again and feeding the candida/bacteria again.
    Or ofcourse you’r doctor is right in thinking it’s something else.

Bo Harriett

Henskey I think that I will mention parasites to her tomorrow. Hopefully I will find out what the problem is soon. I also have kidney disease and hope the treatment for whatever it is wouldn’t make that worse. Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Morning sickness with yeast problems?’ is closed to new replies.