More Screw Ups…..

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions More Screw Ups…..

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jackie2 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

Went to wedding on Saturday. I ate huge plate of salad…but it had dried Michigan cherries in it…I ate those…and loved them. Probably 12 of them in total. Had a half a dinner plate of asparagus, half a dinner plate of mixed vegetables which were squash, peppers,onions, brocolli, carrots (I took those out) it was all safe foods. I then took a chicken breast that had chopped tomatoes and olives sitting on top. I scraped all that off and just ate the plain chicken. Then I ate little bites of two or three desserts that my husband took from the table. When I talk about bites I’m talking very tiny spoon that would be less than 1/8 to 1/16 teaspoon of each. I also drank 1/3 cup of coffee.

Yesterday I was having serious hot flashes…something I have not had since the big die off back in November. I don’t know why…but I continue to take small bites of things to try…to test. The test is never a good result. I have to wonder when life will get better…not normal but better.

IDK if it was the bites of sugar I tried, or the butter/oil veggies were cooked in or if it was the salad…who knows.

On a lighter side…I had people in both the line for food and dessert table comment on why I was so fit…because I ate so healthy…LOL if they only knew :).

I just want the hot flashes to go away. And the multiple trips to bathroom…that would be great too.

Again…I suffer…why do I stray…where is the self control.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hi, Teach.

Please check your inbox.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I also experienced some hot flashes after my week of cheating on the honeymoon but it’ll quickly go away. Its just the nature of the infestation.

Atleast you didn’t get any worse reactions than this…could’ve been way worse like seizures or hyperventilation (symptoms I had).

-raster

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

Oh Raster..I’m so sorry to hear that. I didn’t know. What a shame. I can’t handle the hot flashes in 104 temps. It is crazy. I know better. I was trying to post a pic of the dessert table that was at the wedding…but I can’t seem to figue out how to add an image. LOL. I hope your feeling better. Such a shame. I’m under the impression that complete healing is not in my future. I probably would have been fine if I had skipped the coffee and small micro spoonfuls of the treats.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘More Screw Ups…..’ is closed to new replies.