more die off ??

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions more die off ??

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

I’m 11 months into my treatment and I’m having another horrible spurt of die off!

It’s been 3 weeks since I switched S.Boulardii for the anti fungals. I decided to skip taking it this morning due to the die off. I still have the same headache I went to bed with last night, it’s a migraine in the base of my skull, I also feel queasy and dizzy. I took 300mcg molyB this morning and felt better for about 20 minutes. So I took it again, Abels protocol says not to exceed 250 mcg 3X’s a day, but what if I need more?

Unfortunately, I don’t have a bathtub. I’m taking vitamin C and drinking nettle tea.

This Sucks!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

mrs.candida;40921 wrote: I’m 11 months into my treatment and I’m having another horrible spurt of die off!
    It’s been 3 weeks since I switched S.Boulardii for the anti fungals. I decided to skip taking it this morning due to the die off. I still have the same headache I went to bed with last night, it’s a migraine in the base of my skull, I also feel queasy and dizzy. I took 300mcg molyB this morning and felt better for about 20 minutes. So I took it again, Abels protocol says not to exceed 250 mcg 3X’s a day, but what if I need more?
    Unfortunately, I don’t have a bathtub. I’m taking vitamin C and drinking nettle tea.
    This Sucks!

Hello, mrs. candida. You can take 1000 mg of molybdenum a day for 3 or 4 days. I would also take the S. Boulardii every other day for a while until the die-off calms down. Be sure to continue the nettle leaf tea, or you can purchase the capsules. If you can purchase Candidate by Native Remedies, this also helps a lot with the die-off, especially headaches.

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘more die off ??’ is closed to new replies.