More candida in stool

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions More candida in stool

This topic contains 20 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Floggi 6 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Angel29
    Participant
    Topics: 56
    Replies: 101

I’ve been noticing a lot more candida in my stool lately. So I am wondering if this is progress? Is this a sign that I’m on the right track?

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

what does candida in the stool look like?

Angel29
    Participant

Usually white stringy stuff, sometimes it looks slimy.

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I get white specs in my stool, Idk what it is but it started bad when i started the diet. Now its just happening every so often. It has to be a good sign

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

i noticed alot more diarrhea and lose stool but i have been getting yellow specs and alot of them since starting coconut oil and diet ,mayb it looks different 4 everybody lol

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

has to be die off

mrs.candida

it must be different for everyone. I have had horrible die off for the last two months and I have not seen any “specs” in my stool. I’ve even tried to google photos of candida stool. I’d love a link if anyone has one.

mrs.candida

I also found this post where dvjorge says that it’s not really Candida but a discharge from the yeast infection.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst6282_White-threads-in-stool.aspx

I would love to hear what others think about these white threads.

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

I googled candida poop once and man…nasty! Didn’t look like my poop. I know some yeast is coming out because when I get a colonic, the hydrotherapist can see it and point it out as it floats by, but it’s just these fluffy yellow blobs that blend in with the rest of my poop normally.

(Which, by the way, I would HIGHLY recommend getting a series of colonics. AMAZING.)

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

From Jorge on that thread:
    “It is very common to find people suffering severe intestinal fungal overgrowth passing white threads in stool. This is the result of an active fungal infection. According to my latest research, those threads are dead epithelial tissue digested by candida enzymes. It is the same manifestation that occurs when women have an active vaginal yeast infection. The white cheesy secretion is dead vaginal tissue.”

Eek.

Also, Alex, FLUFFY. Hahahaha.

mrs.candida

The only time I have seen any yeast in my “stool” was after a colonic and there wasn’t really any stool, just yeast. I agree, it’s yellow and fluffy and looks like a type of seaweed.
    My stool is usually pretty yellow, so I’m hoping it has a lot of yeast in it.

Angel29
    Participant

Mrs. Candida,

Do colonics really help? About how much did it cost you? Does it hurt?

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

Colonics really help detox! They get out yeast and toxins way up in your intestines that don’t normally come out. Mine are $80/session, so I don’t get to go often 🙁 But it’s so worth it!!

Angel29
    Participant

The real question is….does it hurt?!

serenedream
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 84

Angel29;34500 wrote: The real question is….does it hurt?!

Yes, I’d love to know the same!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘More candida in stool’ is closed to new replies.