molybdenum reaction?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions molybdenum reaction?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  emz333 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

emz333
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 49

hi guys. yesterday i picked up the molybdenum i got compounded at the chemist. i started at 300mcg 3 times yesterday and the same today. today after lunch i had stomach cramping and watery diarrhea, and my skin/rash/eczema is worse. i also had a headache lastnight and am a little headachy tonight. my heart rate is also slightly faster. is this die off or a reaction to molybdenum? my skin was clearing before i started the yesterday as i was doing activated charcoal poultices on bad areas of my skin and it was majorly clearing them, today its worse. i also havnt eaten anything i react to.

Tdog333
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 245

what kind of molybdenum is it? It is a sort of chelator, which means it can also remove some good minerals as well as toxins. When i take it for too long i start feeling unwell and get muscle cramps and twitching.

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

Ive been pondering this lately as my brother had the same reaction to moly, he didnt listen to me and took a whole 500 mcg pill. He doesnt want to go near the stuff now. Perhaps I will do some diggin around later after work.

emz333

thanx for ur replies! i kept taking it and it seems to have gone now?? this morning i have woken up and my skin is a little clearer again.. maybe i started too heavy? dont know..

mygutleaks
    Participant
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 166

this was someone’s response to me on the curezone chelation website when I said that molyb was making my back discs hurt. If you google what he says, there is a good article by Dr. Wilson

Molybdenum may chelate copper (or, may remove copper from the body in some way). I’ve seen hints/arguements that it does and that it doesn’t.

And, copper is needed for healthy cartilage in the body. Most people (but not all) have too much copper and would want to lose some of it, but maybe you don’t have enough copper.

Or to open a bigger subject, google biounavailable copper. Then it gets really complex.

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

Its effect on copper wouldnt cause an immediate effect on pulse rate with the first dose though. I couldnt come up with anything. But this was informative.

http://www.clarksnutrition.com/ns/DisplayMonograph.asp?StoreID=2691b1fe187d41acb869a85ca5957a0a&DocID=basic-interactions-molybdenum

emz333

thanx heaps impossible!! my skin has MAJORLY improved!! and i have felt sooo much better apart from feeling like absolute crap trying to do a fast during a colon cleanse ( i only lasted 2 days fasting), doing a liver flush tomorrow. so i think im guna keep taking it! thanks for ur research i appreciate it loads!’ 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘molybdenum reaction?’ is closed to new replies.