Molybdenum question

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Molybdenum question

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

bouncygal
    Topics: 32
    Replies: 100

Do i stop taking it when the die off stops??

stovariste
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 116

yes… the sooner the better

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’d consider switching from molybdenum to milk thistle. Molybdenum isn’t meant to be taken long term. Its also a chelating agent which removes minerals from your body.

-raster

EricaI
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 17

What is considered long term for Molybdenum use?
    Typically how far into the diet do most people stop or ween down?
    I’m only on day three of the diet so I’m curious about the time frame and I would appreciate an answer other then everyone is different. A least amount of days/weeks and a most amount of days/weeks that you’ve experienced or heard of.
    Thanks a lot!
    Erica

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

EricaI;48525 wrote: I’m only on day three of the diet so I’m curious about the time frame and I would appreciate an answer other then everyone is different.

Everyone IS different. Sorry, but that’s the story around here whether people like it or not. Molybdenum can cause a copper deficiency when used in excess. But what exactly is ‘in excess’? The numbers vary because everyone has different amounts of copper as well as different amounts of molybdenum in their body. So you see, everyone really is different; nobody’s making that statement up just because we like to
    read it.

I’ve known a lot of members over the past several years who have taken 750 mcg’s and in some cases more in the course of a day
    – off and on – for a few months, and I’m one of those members. The die-off usually begins to vary in intensity from day to day after a couple
    of weeks or less, so most people can reduce the amount before a few months have passed.

The main thing is not to plan on needing molybdenum for more than a few months, instead, stick to the strict diet, don’t cheat, follow the protocol and try to be past the worse die-off stage in less than a few months. People who cheat end up going through the die-off stage over and over again.

Raster mentioned Milk Thistle; this will help to protect your liver from the die-off toxins and it’ll also help to repair any past or future damage
    to the liver, but it doesn’t do much in the way of lessening the physical effects of die-off.

Just be sure to drink Nettle Leaf tea every day which will help to replace the possible copper loss and at the same time help with detoxing
    the toxins from your body.

Sean

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Molybdenum question’ is closed to new replies.