molybdenum or alternatives?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions molybdenum or alternatives?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  shell 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

shell
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 19

I am supposed to start my antifungals on Saturday and I am unable purchase the molybdenum on line and have it shipped in time. I am heading to the US and could possibly have it shipped to my hotel there. But, I am wondering if CoQ10 and high dose Vitamin C could work just as well? I also know about milk thistle but so far I can’t find a non sweetened source.
    thanks
    shell

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would get some in the US when you go there soon, it should be available in most vitamin shoppe stores which are located in most major US cities.

Candidate is an alternative to molybdenum for die-off.

Sweating out the toxins via the skin is another way to reduce or completely eliminate die-off symptoms; you can do this by taking a hot tub, jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, or even a hot bath.

-raster

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

I would wait for molybdenum, and take molybdenum at least three days before starting antifungals.

I thought I could do it without molybdenum. Boy was I wrong! Damaging kidneys and liver is not worth two-three weeks of wait! None of us really knows how bad our infestation is. I thought mine’s not that bad, but was bed ridden three times already on diet alone and from changing the diet to strict one, and accidentally overdoing on antifungal foods in my salad combined with increased probiotic and kefir.

I advise caution and if you will get moly soon, just wait with antifungals until you do. Candida is not going anywhere, you can kill it few days later 🙂

shell
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 19

Thank you, sounds like good advice.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘molybdenum or alternatives?’ is closed to new replies.