Molybdenum each day or only die-off?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Molybdenum each day or only die-off?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Marbro 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

BlueSkies
    Participant
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 73

I’m wondering, is it recommended that you take a Molybdenum even on days that the die-off is not bad?

I’m sure that the candida is dying off each day and that has an impact on the body as people have noted, so is it recommended that you take at least 1X250mcg tablet per day or should you only take it on die-off symptomatic days?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Blue.

I would take one dose a day for maintenance; like you stated, the Candida are constantly dying and releasing at least small amounts of their toxins in your body; molybdenum will keep the toxins from building up in the liver.

Able

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Able900 wrote: Hello, Blue.

I would take one dose a day for maintenance; like you stated, the Candida are constantly dying and releasing at least small amounts of their toxins in your body; molybdenum will keep the toxins from building up in the liver.

Able

Hi Able,
    will the liver not cleanse itself from the toxins? I thought that this is the livers job? My molybdenum helps me nothing, I dont see a difference if I take it or not. Then I dont know if I have the right one as mine is called potassium molybdenum.

cheers
    Thomas

Able900
    Spectator

Thomas wrote: will the liver not cleanse itself from the toxins? I thought that this is the livers job?

Hello, Thomas.

Yes, it is the liver’s job; however, with all the extra toxins and aldehydes that the living as well as dying Candida expel, it’s very difficult for the liver to keep up, and in fact, the liver is often overworked to a great degree when Candida has taken over the body. So as you see, any help and relief to the liver are beneficial to both the liver itself as well as the body in general.

The type of molybdenum we use is “amino acid chelate” molybdenum – this is the information that should be on the label. The word “chelate” refers to chelating agents which have the ability to remove toxins and heavy metals from a body. Since you do not have the chelation type, this is likely the reason you’re not receiving a positive response.

Able

BlueSkies
    Participant
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 73

Thanks, (as always) Able.

ICanDad
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 19

This is the one I am taking: Molybdenum from Amazon

It does not have any word about chelate. Is it brand effective?

Able900
    Spectator

ICanDad wrote: This is the one I am taking: Molybdenum from Amazon

Look at the back of the label, then look in the “Supplement Facts” section where it reads:

“Molybdenum ………………………… 250 mcg

Just below that you should see printed: (as Molybdenum amino acid chelate)

Right? If not, it should have some type of infomation about what type of Molybdenum it is.

ICanDad
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 19

Able900 wrote:

This is the one I am taking: Molybdenum from Amazon

Look at the back of the label, then look in the “Supplement Facts” section where it reads:

“Molybdenum ………………………… 250 mcg

Just below that you should see printed: (as Molybdenum amino acid chelate)

Right? If not, it should have some type of infomation about what type of Molybdenum it is.

Thanks Able. I missed that.

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

Bump! Another item I wasted money on. I got Molybdenum 500mcg from douglas labs and it does not mention chelate. Hopefully others read this and not make the same mistake.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Molybdenum each day or only die-off?’ is closed to new replies.