Molybdenum

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Katy Gillett
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 137

Hi guys!!

How is everybody? How are the diets coming along?

So I was wondering if anybody could tell me if this is a good molybdenum/selenium tablet to take?

https://www.discountvitaminsandherbs.com/search/19429.htm

I’ve only just run out of my liquid molybdenum but I remember that Able told me to only get tablet form in future. So on the look out for a gooden. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Katy

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hi, Katy.
    That one is fine.

Katy Gillett
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 137

Hi Able,

How have you been?

Thanks for that. How many a day should I take?

I hope things are still going well for you!

Best wishes,

Katy

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Katy Gillett wrote: Hi Able, How have you been? Thanks for that. How many a day should I take?

Hi, Katy. Good to ‘see’ you and I’m finer than a frog hair split four ways. How about yourself, how’re you doing over there on the other side of the pond?

About the amount of the molybdenum supplement; even though 600 mg sounds like a lot, it actually contains only 50 mcg of molybdenum per pill, so since you can take 250 mcg at a time, you could logically take 15 pills divided into doses of 5 pills X 3 doses a day – if you needed to. If you could find a higher mcg, it would be better, but I know that these things are often more difficult to come by in the UK than here. If you’re not experiencing die-off, then a maintenance dose of 4 or 5 pills a day would work.

Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Molybdenum’ is closed to new replies.