MMS (chlorine dioxide); Supposedly THE most powerful anti fungal/anti pathogen out there

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice MMS (chlorine dioxide); Supposedly THE most powerful anti fungal/anti pathogen out there

This topic contains 36 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Chris24 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

Don’t be discouraged by its name as some sort of miracle cure for everything, and please don’t listen to the FDA’s negative propaganda on this supplement. Big pharma can’t patent this stuff and tries to boycot it.

Its basically 28% sodium chlorite (=active ingredient in water purification tabs) + citric acid, which turns into chlorine dioxide, a powerful pathogen destroyer. It destroys all parasites, bad bacteria and fungi, while leaving the good stuff completely untouched.

Please take a look at the science behind the compound and tell me what you guys think. (might be other websites that explain better)

How it works

I have tried it before for my severe candida and had some pretty amazing results while living on a not so strict diet: plenty of wheat, brown rice, cashews, some starched and some fruit. For three days I felled actually awake, which was like waking up after years of sleepwalking. It might have not been just the mms though as I was also taking massive amounts of Neem tree and spirulina capules. Anyway, 3 weeks in my diet now and struggling I have ordered MMS again to try it out. I plan on quitting all other anti fungals while on this to see what it does and hope to be reporting some good news soon.

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Chris24 wrote: Don’t be discouraged by its name as some sort of miracle cure for everything, and please don’t listen to the FDA’s negative propaganda on this supplement. Big pharma can’t patent this stuff and tries to boycot it.

Its basically 28% natrium chloride (=active ingredient in water purification tabs) + citric acid, which turns into chlorine dioxide, a powerful pathogen destroyer. It destroys all parasites, bad bacteria and fungi, while leaving the good stuff completely untouched.

Please take a look at the science behind the compound and tell me what you guys think. (might be other websites that explain better)

How it works

I have tried it before for my severe candida and had some pretty amazing results while living on a not so strict diet: plenty of wheat, brown rice, cashews, some starched and some fruit. For three days I felled actually awake, which was like waking up after years of sleepwalking. It might have not been just the mms though as I was also taking massive amounts of Neem tree and spirulina capules. Anyway, 3 weeks in my diet now and struggling I have ordered MMS again to try it out. I plan on quitting all other anti fungals while on this to see what it does and hope to be reporting some good news soon.

Hi mate,
    thanks for the info, keep us updated. I must say I am waiting on a commend from Able, Djorge and raster on it. That will be fun!

cheers
    Thomas

Chris24

Just realized the link didnt work. Here it is

Lorelei
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 28

Thanks for sharing. Something else for us to learn about.

Chris24

The MMS log.

My case:

9 years depression and chronic fatigue. Hypersensitive (constant stress). The candida problem came in about 4 years ago due to bad diet, depression, and stress. Its lodged in deep in the gut as I have made it worse and worse in the years that I just ignored it and was stuffing myself with alcohol and sugar. I have tried to deal with it last year with significant healing results after about 8 weeks with diet, and ridiculous amounds of supplements, probiotics and anti fungals: spirulina, neem tree and MMS (all taken together though).
    Physical drawback and psychological problems made me fall back into destructive habits, and straying too far of the diet while drinking coffee and alcohol over the course of last year have brought the candida back in full force. I am currently unable to work, study, or do anything productive. Candida is not the whole problem, but a very crucial part of it.

Here we go:

Recieved the MMS today and started with the recommended 1 drop. No bad reaction.(which could be nausea, vomiting, stomach ache).

As I have taken this stuff before, I am going to up the dose pretty quickly each day until I reach the maximum of 14 drops per serving. Today I will have another drop. If it goes well I’ll go to 2 drops per serving tomorrow, 4 times a day. This should cause reactions. I have quit all anti fungals besides a little coconut oil.
    I have been on the strict diet now for 4/5 weeks. Felt like crap the entire time, serious die-off. And I still feel shitty. But I know that I’m doing stuff wrong.

My symptoms:
    – Chronic fatigue
    – Brainfog, feeling completely spaced out
    – Rectal itching
    – Constipation/irregular bowel movements
    – Bloating/feeling of brick in stomach after taking certain heavy foods
    – Being out of breath for no reason
    – Muscle pain in the legs/heavy legs
    – Feeling hot one moment and cold the next
    – Concentration problems
    – Depression

Things that comprimise my progress:
    – Smoking (a joint a day, with tobacco)
    – Cheating with these foods: cashews, (organic) beef, tomatoes.
    – I did not do the cleanse, just lunged into the diet. (really quitting coffee and alcohol addiction was a very big deal)
    – bad state of mind
    – No exercise (no energy)
    – No raw vegetables ever

Things that I do right:
    – Probiotics at night
    – Coconut oil (couple of spoons a day on coconut/chicory cake)
    – Tons of exotic spices in my food
    – A lot of lemon ginger tea
    – Eat plenty of onion and a decent amount of garlic
    – Sticking to the diet besides the cheats.

This lifestyle routine is expected to last for at least a few weeks, therefore, I think it is safe to say that if I make any significant progress, it is because of the MMS. I will report any changes, good or bad.

Chris24

Update: Just took the second drop and already some very noticable stomach rumbling and stuff going on in the gut. Havent felt it this noticable in weeks.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

MMS destroys beneficial bacteria in the intestines.

MMS can also be contradictory to supplements because it’s an oxidizer so it’s able to break down and lessen the effect of vitamins and other nutrients.

The chlorine component of MMS is another potential problem. The chlorine compounds react with certain organic matter in the body which forms carcinogens. It also reacts with ammonia (Candida produce ammonia) which then can form a highly toxic form of chloramine.

MMS = Miracle Mineral Supplement
    I’ve always been at least a little apprehensive about a supplement claiming to be a ‘cure’ and has the word ‘miracle’ tacked onto its name, and especially if it isn’t natural to the human body and contains a known problematic component.

Just saying.
    Able

Chris24

Able900 wrote: MMS destroys beneficial bacteria in the intestines.

Sources and explanations please?

“Chlorine dioxide disinfects through oxidation. It is the only biocide that is a molecular free radical. It has 19 electrons and has a preference for substances that give off or take up an electron. Chlorine dioxide only reacts with substances that give off an electron. Chlorine, oppositely, adds a chlorine atom to or substitutes a chlorine atom from the substance it reacts with.”

From what I’ve read elektrons are pulled from only pathogens, destroying them and leaving the good bacteria untouched.

Is chlorine dioxide safe?
    The Niagara Falls New York water treatment plant first used chlorine dioxide for drinking water disinfection in 1944. Currently, there are approximately 400 – 500 water treatment plants in the United States and over 1000 in Europe utilizing ClO2 to purify municipal drinking water systems. Numerous studies have shown chlorine dioxide, when used at the appropriate concentrations, has no adverse health effects, either by skin contact or ingestion.

Able900 wrote:
    The chlorine component of MMS is another potential problem. The chlorine compounds react with certain organic matter in the body which forms carcinogens. It also reacts with ammonia (Candida produce ammonia) which then can form a highly toxic form of chloramine.

It is NOT chlorine, its chlorine dioxide. Difference.
    “Contrary to chlorine, chlorine dioxide does not react with ammonia nitrogen (NH3) and hardly reacts with elementary amines. It does oxidize nitrite (N02) to nitrate (NO3). It does not react by breaking carbon connections. No mineralization of organic substances takes place. At neutral pH or at high pH values, sulphuric acid (H2SO3) reduces chlorine dioxide to chlorite ions (ClO2-). Under alkalic circumstances chlorine dioxide is broken down to chlorite and chlorate”

“What’s the difference between chlorine and chlorine dioxide?
    While chlorine dioxide (ClO2) has chlorine in its name, chlorine dioxide’s chemistry is different from that of chlorine. Unlike the more common chlorine, chlorine dioxide, at appropriate concentrations, is non-mutagenic, non-carcinogenic, and relatively non-irritating. When ClO2 is added to water, it dissolves without ionizing. Or more specifically, when exposed to water, ClO2 does not release a chlorine atom to form hydrochloric acid as does chlorine, nor does it combine with organics to form chlorinated hydrocarbons, which are carcinogenic.
    One atom can make all the difference — just as hydrogen is an explosive gas, but when combined with oxygen becomes dihydrogen oxide – commonly known as water (H2O).”

Able900 wrote:
    MMS = Miracle Mineral Supplement
    I’ve always been at least a little apprehensive about a supplement claiming to be a ‘cure’ and has the word ‘miracle’ tacked onto its name, and especially if it isn’t natural to the human body and contains a known problematic component.

Chlorine dioxide has been used for many years to purify water and as a disinfectant for wounds. No bad side effects have been rapported to my knowledge, other than the minor ones mentioned earlier. I don’t think there is a problematic component?

The oxidizing part i’m not worried about.

Thanks for your contribution.

http://www.frontierpharm.com/faqs.php
    http://www.lenntech.com/processes/disinfection/chemical/disinfectants-chlorine-dioxide.htm

Chris24

Update: Day 2
    22 feb

Felt completely spaced out and out of breath. Lead in legs. All more than usual. Possible die-off side effects.

Thomas

Hi Chris24,
    thank you for updating. I reading your post with very much interests.
    Your list of symptoms are like mine and its the first time I really see my problems addressed so clearly. Heavy brain fog, rectal itching, heavy legs, depression, out of breath for no reason etc. Do you have your symptoms all the same at the same time or are they rotating. I noticed when I am spaced out with brain fog and dizzy ness, I often dont have rectal itching. Then it can itch like crazy but I am not spaced out or have stomach pains.

Then what really confuses me is that I can have for weeks on end this carousel going round and round and suddenly it stops for 3 to 4 days and I feel like a new born human being. Like a miracle would have thrown the sunlight into my sickly health. Then the merry goes round again and again.

Keep us updated of your progress mate!

cheers
    Thomas

Chris24

Good to hear Thomas, I guess I’m doing this for both of us now 😉

Yeah I have seen some of your reactions on the forum and noticed you have done a lot to cure yourself. You must have been through hell with all the trying. I really respect your persistence.

Now that you mention it, yes, my symptoms are rotating like yours. My wild guess is that when we are spaced out for instance, that the body is really working hard on the gut area. Then, when it is done we get the rectal slime and itch (toxins that the body dealt with exiting the anus?). Being spaced out and the itch are not at the same time yes. Could even be a day between.

Chris24

Update: Day 3
    23 feb

Suprisingly smooth stool this morning, even after late night snacking on cashews and yogurt. Still completely spaced out, like dreaming.

– NO rectal itch since start
    – NO bloating since start

Strong food reaction today on either almond butter (eat A LOT of that) or white cashew butter. Sudden rising of temperature till sweating. Im just gonna keep eating it and see if the reactions wear off the longer im using MMS.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

“MMS destroys beneficial bacteria in the intestines.”

Research source: Harbin University of Architecture and Engineering

Yes, Chris, I understand that there’s a difference, however …

Quote: “The results showed that the killing effect of the ClO2 (chlorine dioxide) on bacteria is similar to or better than that of liquid chlorine, the bacteria were effectively killed off by using ClO2 in a relative range of pH value. The investigation of the bactericidal mechanism of ClO2 was tentatively undertaken; then concluded that ClO2 is an excellent disinfectant to substitute for liquid chlorine.”

Explanation: I seriously doubt the intelligence of C102 as far as its ability to decipher beneficial bacteria from bad when it comes to killing them.

Thomas

Chris24 wrote: Update: Day 3
    23 feb

Suprisingly smooth stool this morning, even after late night snacking on cashews and yogurt. Still completely spaced out, like dreaming.

– NO rectal itch since start
    – NO bloating since start

Strong food reaction today on either almond butter (eat A LOT of that) or white cashew butter. Sudden rising of temperature till sweating. Im just gonna keep eating it and see if the reactions wear off the longer im using MMS.

Did you figure out what is giving you what kind of symptoms?
    Like you said that you got a sudden reaction to food. I could not figure really out what is doing what in me. If my brain-fog, when I have it, comes from a food reaction, die-off or lack of something. Then if it comes from feeding the candida or an overproduction of histamine do to the hyper active immune defence. Or is the immune defence over-active because of the candida, releasing histamine into the blood and giving us all the sympthoms.

What I found very interesting is that nearly all other groups have the same symptoms as the candida sufferers. IBS, Histamine overproduction, Hypoglycemia, UC, etc.

How do you guys believe in the subject of auto-immune diseases? Do you believe that the body suddenly gets nuts and attacks itself or is there always an underlying factor like that of candida or an intolerance or an allergic reaction?

cheers
    thomas

Chris24

Able900 wrote: “MMS destroys beneficial bacteria in the intestines.”

Research source: Harbin University of Architecture and Engineering

Yes, Chris, I understand that there’s a difference, however …

Quote: “The results showed that the killing effect of the ClO2 (chlorine dioxide) on bacteria is similar to or better than that of liquid chlorine, the bacteria were effectively killed off by using ClO2 in a relative range of pH value. The investigation of the bactericidal mechanism of ClO2 was tentatively undertaken; then concluded that ClO2 is an excellent disinfectant to substitute for liquid chlorine.”

Explanation: I seriously doubt the intelligence of C102 as far as its ability to decipher beneficial bacteria from bad when it comes to killing them.

Here you go. I’m not a chemist, but I think this is a good explanation.

http://www.sagevid.se/mms/mms_details.html

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘MMS (chlorine dioxide); Supposedly THE most powerful anti fungal/anti pathogen out there’ is closed to new replies.