Mixed up Out Bran and Out meal (Able)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Mixed up Out Bran and Out meal (Able)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  land of sunshine 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

land of sunshine
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 17

Well, after 4 months on a diet, it seems I mixed up beetween Outbran and Ouatmeal. I was reading the strict diet, and read Outbran, and thought, ah, finally something different I can eat. Well, I guess the real thing got lost in translation, and I ate outmeal with kefir on, instead. Currently I have no symptoms, I have just been working out, so I have to see how I feel tomorrow morning.

Do have to start everything again!?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

land of sunshine wrote: Well, after 4 months on a diet, it seems I mixed up beetween Outbran and Ouatmeal. I was reading the strict diet, and read Outbran, and thought, ah, finally something different I can eat. Well, I guess the real thing got lost in translation, and I ate outmeal with kefir on, instead. Currently I have no symptoms, I have just been working out, so I have to see how I feel tomorrow morning.

Do have to start everything again!?

Absolutely not. Give the oatmeal to someone else, and pick up where you left off. Consider it a lesson learned and forget all about it – put it behind you. This one mistake shouldn’t make a large difference in the overall picture of your treatment.

Good luck, Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You never have to restart anything while on the diet; if you learn that a food item was bad or setting you back, move on from it and learn from your mistake. Oat bran should be more beneficial for you than oatmeal in the long run and eventually you can eat oat meal some day.

Some people have succeeded with a less strict diet than our forum diet and its up to decide what diet to choose.

-raster

land of sunshine
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 17

Ok, thanks, for the quick reply guys!

The reaction I got today was a little foggy, dizzy and cold hands. I’ve been taking a lot of Probiotics lately, so I don’t know if the Outmeal fed the probiotics or the candida. So what I am suffering is die-off, but I don’t know. I haven’t eaten grains in a looong time. Because I originally thought I had cealiacs disease. I have only taken a blood test, which was negative. So I might still have it. I have to also meantion that I drank a glass of Apple cider vinegar(diluted) yesterday, for the first time, so maybe that should also be taken into consideration.

Anyway, should I try outbran instead in a couple of days, and see how I feel!?

I have been woking vegetables lately and eaten, and eaten some other raw ones, too. I’ve done this mainly because it’s hard to find organic meats and eggs. I’ve tried to eat the chicken they sell in the store (raw, no other ingredients), but it’s not organic, and I feel extremely sleepy afterwards. So I wonder if there are any recipes for some food I could make at this stage. I can’t eat vegetables only, every day.

Here are the problems I still have:
    – Tight throat
    – Sore throat
    – White thick sometimes yellow mucus coming up from my throat (I have Pneumonia twice since 08, think it was worth a mention)
    – Hemorrhoids/some times itch
    – Burn while ejaculation, the tip of penis (this comes and goes)
    – No orgasms, while ejaculating.
    – Low sexual drive
    – Tired, sleepy.

I understand that Able also had low sexdrive, by reading through some old posts.
    Lastly I drink commercial Kefir, and wonder if you have milk intolerance/allergy would you avoid this product!? I don’t have it as I know, but I might, so must take everything into consideration.

That was a long rant, hope you guys can help me out.

Thanks again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Mixed up Out Bran and Out meal (Able)’ is closed to new replies.