MILK ??? TIPS FOR DINNERS AT WORK???

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions MILK ??? TIPS FOR DINNERS AT WORK???

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nixnix87 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

nixnix87
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

Hi all

I am new to this diet and will be on day 7 of the detox tomorrow so really excited about being able to eat again! It has been tough and I have been quite ill with the die off.

However the white coating on my tongue has vanished! I’ve not taken my normal medication since starting the detox and must say am shocked! I cant believe its worked!

BUT ….

Im a bit lost going onto stage 1 of diet. Main thing is I have 3 children and work full time so don’t have time in the morns to make breakfast such as an omlette nor do I have any idea wat I can take for my dinner to work (instead of my normal sandwich and yogurt)

Any one have any meal suggestions for a very speedy breakfast and something I can mass produce for my lunch? Also im desperately missing my cup of tea. Going to try cinnamon tea but can I add any form of milk?

Really appreciate your help

jliving
    Topics: 0

I’ve really missed having cereal for breakfast, so what I’ve been doing is boiling several days worth of rice at night while I do other stuff (because it takes around 40 mins, but doesn’t have to be watched) and then put it in the fridge. In the mornings, I just about a cup of rice, sprinkle some cinnamon and stevia on top, then add some almond milk. The chewy rice takes awhile to eat, but it’s easy to make!

As for dinner suggestions, I like to take a spinach salad with a dressing made of some oil, lemon juice, and minced garlic, and then top it with grilled chicken. I also really like homemade hummus (I can share my recipe if you’re interested) with celery sticks. My “standby” is a twist on the old fashioned pb&j… gluten free, yeast free, brown rice bread with almond butter. The flavor is definitely different, but I’ve started to get used to it.

Unfortunately, I’m no expert on this stuff, so I’d appreciate any suggestions as well 🙂

nixnix87
    Topics: 2

jliving wrote: I’ve really missed having cereal for breakfast, so what I’ve been doing is boiling several days worth of rice at night while I do other stuff (because it takes around 40 mins, but doesn’t have to be watched) and then put it in the fridge. In the mornings, I just about a cup of rice, sprinkle some cinnamon and stevia on top, then add some almond milk. The chewy rice takes awhile to eat, but it’s easy to make!

As for dinner suggestions, I like to take a spinach salad with a dressing made of some oil, lemon juice, and minced garlic, and then top it with grilled chicken. I also really like homemade hummus (I can share my recipe if you’re interested) with celery sticks. My “standby” is a twist on the old fashioned pb&j… gluten free, yeast free, brown rice bread with almond butter. The flavor is definitely different, but I’ve started to get used to it.

Unfortunately, I’m no expert on this stuff, so I’d appreciate any suggestions as well 🙂

Thanks so much for your reply! Thats a fab tip about the rice. I was thinking of investing in a rice cooker as im rubbish at making rice. This also has a keep warm option on it so was wondering if I could leave this over night and have in morn. However were do you get almound milk from? and the stevia? So far all i’ve found is ground cinnamon :s

Would love your home made hummus recipe if you dont mind. Also were have you found the rice bread haha Im having real difficulty finding things as you can tell!

Thanks for your help x nix x

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘MILK ??? TIPS FOR DINNERS AT WORK???’ is closed to new replies.