Milk thistle tea??

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Milk thistle tea??

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  salexander 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

salexander
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 32

Is milk thistle tea strong enough to help with die off or do I really need to be taking it in supplement form? thanks!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

The tea may help a little, but not nearly as much as the pure herb, and neither the pure form or the tea will be able to protect your organs from the toxins as much as Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate pills will.

Able

salexander

Thank you for the response Able! Is there a specific brand I need to be looking at? It looks like country life has some and it is fairly inexpensive. Thanks!

http://www.iherb.com/Country-Life-Chelated-Molybdenum-150-mcg-100-Tablets/15298?at=0

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

salexander wrote: Thank you for the response Able! Is there a specific brand I need to be looking at? It looks like country life has some and it is fairly inexpensive. Thanks!

This one is perfect, Alex.

Able

salexander

Able900 wrote:

Thank you for the response Able! Is there a specific brand I need to be looking at? It looks like country life has some and it is fairly inexpensive. Thanks!

This one is perfect, Alex.

Able

Great! Thank you for you help!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Milk thistle tea??’ is closed to new replies.