Mild Die Off Symptoms?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Mild Die Off Symptoms?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mrs.candida 6 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

tmi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 34

When I did a brief candida cleanse last year I had some major die off symptoms (Probably because I wasn’t taking Molybdenum) and it felt like I had the flu. I was bed ridden.

This time around in the first week I had some similar but less intense die off symptoms. However, in the past 2 weeks I haven’t had much die off. I was worried that maybe I’m not doing this right. But I just re-read some of the die off symptoms and I do feel a bit bloated and gassy. I also noticed that as soon as I started the diet my elbows got really dry and itchy and my eczema came back on my arms. So I guess these are my current die off symptoms?

I don’t have to feel flu like to know this is working right?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Sounds pretty normal, especially if you are taking molybdenum…

For the gas symptoms, I would consider trying HCL:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst6027_Hydro-chloric-Acid-and-Health–written-by-Dr–McCoombs.aspx

As long as its reducing in strength, this is normal; almost everyone gets flu-like symptoms.

-raster

tmi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 34

raster;35323 wrote: Sounds pretty normal, especially if you are taking molybdenum…

For the gas symptoms, I would consider trying HCL:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst6027_Hydro-chloric-Acid-and-Health–written-by-Dr–McCoombs.aspx

As long as its reducing in strength, this is normal; almost everyone gets flu-like symptoms.

-raster

Thanks for the suggestion. I will look into that.

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

I don’t have to feel flu like to know this is working right?

No, you don’t have to feel sick, and it can still be working.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Mild Die Off Symptoms?’ is closed to new replies.