Mild Candida symptoms and yeast

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Mild Candida symptoms and yeast

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Evurr 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Cdoc
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 8

Hello all

here are the following symptoms im experiancing:

rectal itching
    hives(physical urticaria)
    constipation

on the candida diet i would like to know:

Is a little bit of yeast acceptable on candida diet?
    In the western world yeast is very difficult to get rid of even in yeast free products there are still minute traces of yeast, if my diet consisted of no sugar, no yeast or gluten just meat, veg and teas aswell as diatomaceous earth and overdosage of probiotics, is a little yeast ok if your probiotic intake is at a high level.

i have medication for constipation which is called xenna

http://www.xenea.pl/xenea_regular_plus/o_produkcie

it contain very little yeast for consipation is this ok if my probiotic intake is higher than my yeast and sugar as well as carbs?

thanks for help and any advice will be greatful.

Meile
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 26

This diet is about trial and error so see what happens when you have something containing a little yeast. When you get a feel for the candida diet you can kind of notice when you slip up on something if your symptoms flare up or not. Everybody’s body is different.

Good luck!

vegas
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

Hi, I just posted about anal itching. You are the first mention of rectal/anal itching I have come across. My itching + constipation has led to an anal fissure (tear) which needs to be really managed with diet. But the itching flairs up and I don’t know what causes it. Then the itching damages the skin and it is a vicious circle/cycle.

Did you have success on the candida diet against the itching? Did you use any topical anti-fungal soap or cremes?

I’m looking for some answers that my doc, although he is good, does not seem to be getting to.

Eileen40
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 14

vegas wrote:
    Did you have success on the candida diet against the itching? Did you use any topical anti-fungal soap or cremes?

I found that Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Lotion helped. So did soaking in water that was as hot as I could stand it.

Evurr
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 20

vegas wrote: Hi, I just posted about anal itching. You are the first mention of rectal/anal itching I have come across. My itching + constipation has led to an anal fissure (tear) which needs to be really managed with diet. But the itching flairs up and I don’t know what causes it. Then the itching damages the skin and it is a vicious circle/cycle.

I’m looking for some answers that my doc, although he is good, does not seem to be getting to.

I think this itching is a yeast infection (Thrush). I wash with diluted organic cider vinager, lavender oil and geranium oil. It stings a little for a short while but then the itching calms down no end. I use it every time I go to the bathroom. Even have a bottle in the ladies at work with some cotton wool. The lavender oil will kill off any bugs and will help the sores heal and the geranium oil will moisturise the skin stopping it from cracking.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Mild Candida symptoms and yeast’ is closed to new replies.