Metametrix partial results

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Metametrix partial results

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  yisucks 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

I’m wondering if you could help me with something. I had the Metametrix stool test done, and saw my doctor today and got PARTIAL results. The stuff that I really wanted to know about (namely the candida and bacteria information) isn’t ready yet. Hopefully soon.
    Anyway, what came back thus far is no parasites, which is good. But I had elevated beta-glucuronidase and phospholipids. As for the beta-gluc, he said that essentially means that when I eat food, it redistributes the crap throughout my body—toxins, estrogen, etc. The solution to fix it is what I’ve been working on for 4 years now – eat lots of fiber (which I sure do!!!) and take probiotics (which again, I sure do). As for the phospholipids, that means I don’t break down fats well. I do take a quality digestive enzyme by the way.

I am guessing this means I have Leaky Gut, right? He told me I should take omega-3’s (currently I take COD liver oil) and possibly diflucan 2-3 a month (currently my issue is ovulation YIs – which is a BIG improvement from my daily yeast infections). While this is better, I still struggle with bacterial vaginosis infections and have had blocked/stuffy ears for 7 months that I can’t get rid of.

Aside from probiotics, cod liver oil, digestive enzymes, SF722, lots of garlic, onions, coconut oil and a very strict diet, are there other supplements I should be considering to help with the high beta-glucuronadase?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would talk to bernie but you likely need a different digestive enzyme or add in an additional one.  There are a ton of different ones on the market.  Then maybe add in some extra gut healing stuff.

-raster

yisucks
    Participant

Thanks Raster. I’m def gonna look into some gut healing stuff. I think I found a good product. Do you have a particular digestive enzyme you like? Bernie had me on Similase GCGF and whenever I asked about it, he said he likes that one. I’ve been on it for 2 years though and this is obviously still a problem.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

He might put you on a different one if you tell him results.

-raster

yisucks
    Participant

Good idea. Once I have it all back, I’ll call him. He and I haven’t spoken in a while due to $, but it makes sense to talk to him now.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Metametrix partial results’ is closed to new replies.