Message for Raster

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Message for Raster

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jamesb
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 43

Raster

In a previous post you mentioned one of your die off syptoms as being hot and cold flushes especially after eating. I wonder if you can remember in more detail the circumstances, ie parts of body affected, how long it lasted before it disappeared and anything else you can think of. Was there a particulay supplement you took which helped combat it?

One of my main symtoms at the moment is cold hands and feet and they can be both annoying and concerning.

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

jamesb wrote: Raster

In a previous post you mentioned one of your die off syptoms as being hot and cold flushes especially after eating. I wonder if you can remember in more detail the circumstances, ie parts of body affected, how long it lasted before it disappeared and anything else you can think of. Was there a particulay supplement you took which helped combat it?

One of my main symtoms at the moment is cold hands and feet and they can be both annoying and concerning.

mate, I am not raster but i believe you will enjoy my story too.

I too suffer from this condition and I believe it has to do with the leaky gut and a reaction to the food. I experience that I react pretty quickly after I ate something. Even from the candida safe food allowed list. It feels much like an allergic reaction. There is a strange feeling in my stomach under that navel, then I start to feel light headed and my fingers and hand become cold, sometimes when it gets real bad I get a whole body chill, then it develops att the same to that I experience internal not visible for other people vibration and tremor in legs and arms. I get a tight chest and feel heart palpations. Often it was leaving me after a while but I got the chock in my life when it stayed with me for several days and even kept me for two nights awake, waking me up after 4 hours bad sleep.

The only thing which helped me was to ease up on the fight against the candida and allow the diet to starve them off slowly. Then it helped that I added a pinch of Himalaya salt to every water-cup I was drinking.

I wish that you feel better already tonight!!!
    yours
    Thomas

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I had hot and cold flashes and not flushes, lol. Anyways, as far as my symptom is concerned, I can explain.

Before I did the diet, I would eat foods and get a bad “leaky gut” allergic reaction. It was described by thomas as the “running ants”, but I call it the “burn”. After eating this food item, I would then sit down. Then, wham it’d hit me…

I’d get tremors up and down my legs throughout my body. This coincided with heart palpitations which felt like you have horrible heart burn. Then I would get a headache and feel dizzy. The symptoms came and went all within a few minutes; the one symptom that would last longer is the hot/cold flashes.

For the hot flashes, it feels like you are in a sauna without the moisture. You don’t feel like wearing your warm clothes and take them off. You feel generally queezy, clammy, sweaty…sorta like you have the flu. Then a few minutes later after you cool off…then bam, you’d have cold flahes. Immediatelly you need to warm up and so you put the clothes back on or get a blanket…sometimes it’d lead to shivering. This would go back and forth for 30-60 mins and then dissappear for most of the day.

As far as specific organs it’d hit; mostly I think I felt it in my legs and arms. My head felt pretty feverish and I’d sweat in my armpits. The hands got very sweaty as well. In general, it hit my whole body.

Eventually I found acupuncture, and then months later, I started the diet…the acupuncture helped me detox and turn things around in general. It really helped my psyche/mind and relieved stress. A lot of the symptoms were reduced significantly from it. In general, it went away as I got healthier.

-Raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Message for Raster’ is closed to new replies.