Mercury Poisioning – Any Thoughts!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Mercury Poisioning – Any Thoughts!

This topic contains 27 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

no, not ohio.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

nikki;33618 wrote: I was born and brought up in an heavy Industrial area, I think that might be the cause.

I didn’t think air pollutants can cause mercury toxicit in humans.

dvjorge,

do you have any idea how many days the chelation process goes on?

Months, years etc.

Chelation is a long process that may take 2 or 3 years. I have been doing it for a year and some months.

This is a good reading:

http://www.thorne.com/altmedrev/.fulltext/7/6/456.pdf

Jorge.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Another source of mercury is the vaccine’s and other pharmies, they even mention this on the CDC website.

Nikki, I would be very careful of chelation like jorge has advised. Keep in mind about the pH and how this can be a factor in a chelation protocol. You don’t want to lose more minerals than necessary.

-raster

nikki

dvjorge;33623 wrote:
    Chelation is a long process that may take 2 or 3 years. I have been doing it for a year and some months.

This is a good reading:

Jorge.

dvjorge,

do you also have mercury poisoning?

Thanks

Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

The reason i asked where all have you lived is because here in tn it can be extremely humid and our crawlspace does have mold, but ive been told its minimal and under almost all homes here. I dont know how any mold could be minimal and would move tomorrow if possible but prices plummeted after the flood. Im going to get a second opinion.
    Now with vaccines the only one that currently contains thimerosal is the multi dose flu, but my knowledge of this only goes back 5 years.

dvjorge
    Participant

nikki;33631 wrote:

This is a good reading:

Jorge.

dvjorge,

do you also have mercury poisoning?

Thanks

Yes, I have it. That is probably the main reason of my fungal growth.

titan
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 131

Nikki, I have been pursuing Mercury as a cause too. I just received results of my hair test for toxic elements (yahoo group gives you instructions on how to order your own test and post results to the group), and from following the “counting rules” that scientist Andy Cutler advises, it looks as if I am poisoned from mercury. This would explain a lot of my stranger symptoms that seem to go beyond Candida.

I joined the Yahoo Group – Frequent Dose Chelation last month. It is full of people who are following Andy Cutler’s book on mercury chelation. From my research, mercury chelation therapies are varied, with some bad horror stories on people following DAN protocols or IV chelation. Andy Cutler’s book & method seems to be the safest process, and most of the forum members start out on much lower dosages.

The Good News if you have Mercury Poisoning
    Chelation therapy works, and there are many success stories. Progress can be permanent. If you join the group, there is a folder of progress reports – many of which are from Candida sufferers who have cured both their Mercury & Candida issues!!!

The Tough News
    Oral Chelation (the safest method) can take 2-3 years. You can see significant improvement in as little as 6 months, especially if you are easing the burden on your immune system with a proper diet. If you have any mercury/metal/amalgam in your mouth, you need to get them replaced with safe substances, then wait 3 months before you begin oral chelation medicine. Each “round” is a 3 day on/3 day off medicine routine, where you take a pill(s) every 3-4 hours, even waking up at night. Mercury has a half-life of 3-4 hours, so you have to constantly take the medicine in order for it to bind to cells and pull it out of your system. You will also be pulling other minerals out of your system, so it is crucial for you to take all the recommended mineral supplements.

And to provide hope if you have this dreaded poison, here’s a few lines from a success story on the yahoo group

“I am now at round 107 just about 2yrs of chelation. The last things to clear were the digestive issues, e.g. 6 months in I could tolerate carots, squashes, a few months later foods like leeks,
    garlic, onions. Then rice, 3 months after that potatoes, another 3 months bread. At this point I was a good 15 months in.”

“After 3 months I could run for 5 mins and walk
    for a few miles. At first I had real recovery issues but after the
    first few occasions I started to tolerate exercise better. I had all
    the digestive issues clear gradually as mentioned above as did all
    the other issues.”

“My weight is now normal and I weight train again, I can literally do very aggressive
    training again with normal recovery times and this really surprised me the most.”

“I started to tolerate alcohol at round 80-85. Before this was an
    absolute no, even a sip of vodka at round 50 ish left me very
    drained. At round 80-85 I started with a glass every so often of
    organic red wine. Now I can tolerate
    getting very drunk, (once in a while at a special occasions).
    Otherwise I just share a bottle of wine with my wife.”

“My libido was something that came back late on around round 90. I did
    have the odd patch where it seemed to come and go before then. But at
    around round 90 it was permanent.”

“In terms of my diet now, I avoid all the polyunsaturated fats fried
    or in margarines etc. I just have some udo oil, olive, coconut with
    foods. I eat sourdough rye bread every other day. Rice most days,
    potatoes a few times, some pasta although this is the gluten free
    kind, just a personal choice. The odd bit of white or brown wheat
    based bread. Organic biscuits made with palm oil, organic flapjacks
    made with butter. The odd chinese or indian meal. The odd cake. This
    is what I always looked for when speaking to people about
    candida/dysbiosis etc. When can I go back to being normal as such or
    maybe put another way tolerate foods that others can. It never
    happened until I chelated enough.
    I don’t know if anyone recovered
    other ways, I personally never came across anyone over the last 4
    years.”

nikki

thanks for your post Titan. That should help me a lot.
    I think I will follow my doctor on the chelation.

he shud guide me better.

nikki

dvjorge;33640 wrote:

dvjorge,

Looks like I should follow your treatment closely.

Seems to be a similar case.

I am having a question regarding your diet.
    I remember you saying that you were eating quinoa while doing the nystatin enemas.
    How much was the quantity you were eating in a day?

How much are you eating now?

dvjorge
    Participant

nikki;33729 wrote:

dvjorge,

Looks like I should follow your treatment closely.

Seems to be a similar case.

I am having a question regarding your diet.
    I remember you saying that you were eating quinoa while doing the nystatin enemas.
    How much was the quantity you were eating in a day?

How much are you eating now?

Nikky,

You can not concentrate your thoughts about quinoa or any other grain. That won’t make any difference as long you don’t eat a high carbohydrate sugary diet. A mucosal fungal overgrowth CAN NOT be cured with a diet of any type. The diet is to reduce symptoms and to avoid the fungus growth with its preferred food. Follow an anticandida diet and forget that a cup of quinoa means the cure or not. It isn’t the diet what determine it. It is your immune system and the antagonistic flora plus a treatment that includes a diet and antifungals. However, there isn’t treatment of any kind that eliminate the fungal growth if your immune system is suppressed by some condition such as mercury toxicity. To make the diet and antifungals work, can not be hidden enemies such as mercury.!

People who doesn’t have immune suppression can eliminate any occasional fungal growth with some antifungal tablets.
    The fungus is chronic and persistent because your immunologic system is tolerating it.

So, what matter a cup of quinoa more or less as long as your manage your days until you correct the underlying cause.

Keep a diet that allow you to live your days without increasing the symptoms too much. Then, work correcting the immune suppressors.

You have a test high in mercury. Now, it is the time to go over it.

Jorge.

dvjorge
    Participant

Read this awesome report of someone who followed Andy Cutler protocol.

Hi folks

Even though I have never really commented on this board, I have been an active
    reader for the last two years.

I thought the story of my recovery so far may be useful to anybody who may be
    having doubts about this protocol.

I got sick with debilitating symptoms about seven years ago.(endless flu,
    chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, IBS etc)

In Nov 2009 I collapsed completely and was bed ridden for about four months.

After I collapsed I lost my job, my house and pretty much everything else.

As a 35 year old man I had to move back in with my mother.

The only way I can describe my life at the time was permanent terror.

My symptoms were too long to list, but here are the highlights:
    I was in extreme pain, I couldn’t stand for longer than 10 minutes without
    getting very sick, my hands and feet felt like they were on fire, my brain
    literally would not work(I couldn’t tell you how to get from my lounge into the
    kitchen), my eyes lost all focus, my stomach stopped working, I had constant
    panic attacks, air hunger…

Read any of the horror stories on dmpsbackfire.com and that was me.

I had a mother and a sister who thought I had had a mental collapse, medical
    people who wanted to put me into psychiatric care and doctors who tried to force
    me to take hectic medication for psychological disorders.

I knew it wasn’t in my mind, I was sick… Partially because I had a ton of
    physical symptoms which every doctor seemed to conveniently ignore.

`Extreme depression with physical manifestations’ was my diagnosis

“I am not depressed” – I must have said this 1000 times to 100 different people.
    No one believed me…

It was about the time I found Andy Cutler’s Amalgam illness, I will be eternally
    grateful to him for writing this book.

Dean from Livingnetwork helped me a lot and also introduced me to this forum.

Telling my family that mercury was possibly causing these problems was so
    unpopular that I had to hide my copy of amalgam illness away.

I think it was referred to as `feeding the delusion…'(that’s the polite
    version…)

They thought mercury was a sad attempt at not facing the truth.

I have never come across such resistance to an idea…

Four months after my collapse I took a trip to get my fillings removed.

Before I began I knew my journey to recovery would be three to four years… if I
    recovered at all.

I am now only one and half years in, but my recovery so far has been nothing
    short of miraculous.

I’ve included more details below, but the short version is that I look and act
    normal and for about two days a week even feel close to normal.

I still have a long way to go but the pieces of my life are beginning to come
    together.

My doctors are gob-smacked, one who hadn’t seen me in a while described me as
    unrecognisable from before.

And my family have changed their mind completely, becoming supportive and very
    vocal advocates about the dangers of amalgams.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who contributes on this board.

Your posts have created a treasure for anyone in the position I was in.

For anyone who is prepared to search for answers, FDC and onibasu are goldmines
    of information.

A lot of the information on here helped me feel a lot better while I was
    chelating,

So again, thank you

Greg

I’ve included a more detailed list of things that I have had improvement from
    below for anyone who is interested:

Brain fog – This has cleared up completely.

Double vision and blurred vision – this has cleared up completely.

Head pressure and intense head pain – This felt like my head was going to
    explode and the pain felt like someone had hit me on across the bridge of my
    nose with a baseball bat. It also felt like someone had put a metal clamp on the
    back of my head. This has all disappeared.

Burning hands and feet – This has cleared from intense burning pain to a mild
    ache in my hands and feet.

Hallucinations – this has stopped (at least I think it has, everything looks
    real now :))

Panic attacks – These have stopped.

Permanent nausea – This has stopped.

Depression – Although this occasionally returns, for the most part this has
    cleared. I occasionally wake up feeling happy and content for no reason which
    is an amazing feeling. This seems to improve in layers as well. A few months ago
    the feeling that the whole world was conspiring against me disappeared.

Digestion problems – this is a lot better, I am digesting foods properly now. I
    need to be a bit careful with my diet but for the most part this gives me no
    problem. I even have the occasional beer or two (although I shouldn’t) without
    me being wiped out and bed ridden for a day or three.

Heart palpitations – These were so strong that they terrified me, I thought I
    was going to have a heart attack at any moment. These have gone from constant
    and heavy enough to stop me sleeping to being occasional and very mild.

Short of breath – I went from being not able get enough air and gasping for
    breath to breathing normally. It occasionally returns but for the most part I
    have no problems.

Chest pain – This has improved from being intolerable to hardly noticeable.

Back pain – This was a strong ache that pretty much prevented me from doing
    anything; it’s improved to a very mild ache

Insomnia – from not being able to sleep at all (at some points even sleeping
    pills had no effect), I now can sleep 8 full hours every night without fail.

Unable to stand for any period of time – At my worst I could not stand for more
    than 15 minutes without breaking out in a cold sweat, getting into a lot of pain
    and very dizzy. Today I have no problem; I am actually able to do light exercise
    occasionally

Face rash – I had a face rash (similar to a lupus rash) for about 20 years,
    every dermatologist had failed to find a cure, I had basically given up on
    trying to fix it. It has cleared to a point that is barely noticeable. In fact I
    grew a beard for the first time without my face turning into a raw rash.

Swollen bleeding receding gums – My gums were rotten and stayed that way no
    matter how much I flossed, brushed, used mouth wash etc etc. They bled, receded
    down to the roots and my teeth moved and were getting loose. After getting my
    fillings out the gums have recovered, they are a healthy pink and have stopped
    bleeding. My teeth feel firm as well.

Vertigo and balance problems – I couldn’t balance very well at all and would
    need to steady myself all of the time. This has disappeared.

Exhaustion – At the beginning of this I was totally exhausted. Putting up
    washing on a line was my whole day’s activity and sometimes I couldn’t cope with
    even that. I currently have enough energy to work a full day and then join
    friends for drinks in the evening, and I won’t be broken the next day.

Unable to deal with loud noise and crowds – I actually ended up in tears in a
    shopping center, there was too much motion, people talking, crying babies,
    announcement noises and I just couldn’t cope with it. Not great for a 6 foot 5
    guy who thought he was tough! This has improved remarkably. I am also
    comfortable in crowds again, I was in a stadium with 50 000 people and I was
    fine.

Apathy – This one is hard to explain. Tying my shoelace felt like it would be as
    hard as climbing Mount Everest, I knew it wasn’t, it just felt that way. This
    has improved a lot. Although I still am apathetic it doesn’t feel like every
    small task is climbing a mountain.

Dead feeling – I used to feel just completely dead inside, just like there was
    nothing there. Although I still have quite a bit of pain, I feel much more
    normal again, a bit like I have rejoined the human race.

In the last few months a lot of the changes of been psychological. A few people
    who have only known me for the last 2 years have said my personality has
    changed, for the better:) Also my sense of humour occasionally returns. My jokes
    tend to land better, I can get cheeky for fun and people will love me for it
    instead of being very insulted.

My chelation and symptoms have also become a lot more predictable. Instead of my
    health being a completely random roller coaster just about everything is
    predictable now.

If I was to list all the other minor things that have changed it would probably
    take a few more pages, not that I can remember everything.

The hardest thing in the beginning was trust and belief in this protocol. 18
    months in I have no doubts at all, this works.

nikki

Thats a great story. Thanks for the post.

dvjorge,

did you have amalgum fillings?
    did you get them removed?
    I can understand people having mercury poisoning if they had amalgam filings, and their symptoms going off when the filings are removed.

But, in my case I never had them.
    I dont know why I have mercury in me, and where it is?

Is it in my blood, or hidden somewhere in my body.

If its not in the blood how can it burden the immune system?

dvjorge
    Participant

nikki;33839 wrote: Thats a great story. Thanks for the post.

dvjorge,

did you have amalgum fillings?
    did you get them removed?
    I can understand people having mercury poisoning if they had amalgam filings, and their symptoms going off when the filings are removed.

But, in my case I never had them.
    I dont know why I have mercury in me, and where it is?

Is it in my blood, or hidden somewhere in my body.

If its not in the blood how can it burden the immune system?

Yes, I had fillings (only 2) They were removed in 2010.
    It isn’t true that removing the fillings eliminate the symptoms. You need to chelate with proper chelators for the right time.

Mercury is present in the environment, vaccines, fish, lamps, etc.

If you have it, you have it don’t matter the source. You need to be reading about proper chelation ( No chlorella, cilantro, etc ) but ALA, DMPS, DMSA, and the proper way to use them. I suggest you Andy Cutler…!!

Jorge.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Mercury Poisioning – Any Thoughts!’ is closed to new replies.