Mercury Poisioning – Any Thoughts!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Mercury Poisioning – Any Thoughts!

This topic contains 27 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

I think I have mercury poisioning.

Are there any forum members who had this?

Any first hand info about Mercury Poisioning and Candida relation would be helpful.

Will the candida be cured after removeing the Mercury from the body?

Thanks

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

I haven’t read it all, but there’s this fairly lengthy thread on the “Candida Advice” board about it. https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst2176_This-is-a-MUST-read-for-everyone-with-CANDIDA.aspx

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I wouldn’t look at just mercury only, but heavy metals in general. Chelation is a way to remove them from the body but this should only occur if your pH is neutral. If you are too acidic or alkaline, this can remove too many minerals from the body further exasperating your symptoms. My naturopath also recommends taking minerals before, during, and after chelation.

I am going to start an alkalization therapy soon and will start a chelation protocol afterwards. I also will be taking some homeopathics that will destroy the polysaccharides walls that protect the candida at the same time. Should be interesting and I should get more die-off.

-raster

nikki

my doctor called me today in the morning and told me that the results from my metal toxic test showed that I have a mercurey poisioning, and said that he had never seen such a high level in his life.

He said the lab wanted to redo the test, as they were confused if there was any error in the test, as the results were showing a lot higher level when compared to others.

It was a urine test, provocated with some capsules. I anyway need to retake the test, but wanted to know if any of the forum members had it.

The doctor conclusively said that the meccurey can be removed with oral chelation.
    But just wanted to make sure that I had such a high level of poisining.

P.S.: I dont have any mercurey fillings, dont eat a lot fish, and nothing related to mercurey.

Dont know from where I got this.

raster
    Participant

Do you live with mold? Or in the past?

-raster

nikki

I lived in a hot/humid/rainy climate for the past five years.
    My symptoms started only after moving there, I dont know about mold content.

Whay does mould have to do with Mercury poisioning?

raster
    Participant

Molds contain various heavy metals at toxic levels…

If you had these symptoms after moving to an apartment, it very possibly could be mold.

-raster

nikki

I moved out of that city few months ago.

I was never in the same apartment for more than a year, the same complex though.

Anyway raster, what to you think?
    Will the candida clear off if I do chelation to remove mercury?
    Do you know any such cases?

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

nikki;33574 wrote: I think I have mercury poisioning.

Are there any forum members who had this?

Any first hand info about Mercury Poisioning and Candida relation would be helpful.

Will the candida be cured after removeing the Mercury from the body?

Thanks

http://candidarecovery.com/bridget_mercury.pdf

Mercury polarizes the immune system toward to a Th2 dominance….. (mucosal candida infections flourish when Th1 is dawn-regulated)

Without an active Th1, candida will be there day and night !

Th1/Th2 balance: the hypothesis, its limitations, and implications for health and disease.
    Kidd P.
    Abstract
    One theory of immune regulation involves homeostasis between T-helper 1 (Th1) and T-helper 2 (Th2) activity. The Th1/Th2 hypothesis arose from 1986 research suggesting mouse T-helper cells expressed differing cytokine patterns. This hypothesis was adapted to human immunity, with Th1- and Th2-helper cells directing different immune response pathways. Th1 cells drive the type-1 pathway (“cellular immunity”) to fight viruses and other intracellular pathogens, eliminate cancerous cells, and stimulate delayed-type hypersensitivity (DTH) skin reactions. Th2 cells drive the type-2 pathway (“humoral immunity”) and up-regulate antibody production to fight extracellular organisms; type 2 dominance is credited with tolerance of xenografts and of the fetus during pregnancy. Overactivation of either pattern can cause disease, and either pathway can down-regulate the other. But the hypothesis has major inconsistencies; human cytokine activities rarely fall into exclusive pro-Th1 or -Th2 patterns. The non-helper regulatory T cells, or the antigen-presenting cells (APC), likely influence immunity in a manner comparable to Th1 and Th2 cells. Many diseases previously classified as Th1 or Th2 dominant fail to meet the set criteria. Experimentally, Th1 polarization is readily transformed to Th2 dominance through depletion of intracellular glutathione, and vice versa. Mercury depletes glutathione and polarizes toward Th2 dominance. Several nutrients and hormones measurably influence Th1/Th2 balance, including plant sterols/sterolins, melatonin, probiotics, progesterone, and the minerals selenium and zinc. The long-chain omega-3 fatty acids EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) significantly benefit diverse inflammatory and autoimmune conditions without any specific Th1/Th2 effect. Th1/Th2-based immunotherapies, e.g., T-cell receptor (TCR) peptides and interleukin-4 (IL-4) injections, have produced mixed results to date.

nikki

thanks for the post dvjorge.

I need to discuss with my doctor about how to proceed next.

But, what do you think from the information you have?
    Shud I first concentrate on chelating mercury, and then work towards eliminating candida completely?

or do you think both shud be done at the same time.

What I want to do is to relax my diet a little bit, until I remove the mercury, and then after that once again make my diet a bit stricter, and at the same time do enemas with Nystatin powder etc.

By relaxing my diet, I dont mean to say that I will eat sugar, simple carbohydrates etc.

I want to increase my intake of complex carbohydrates like Quinoa, Millet etc.
    Because If I dont eat this I am loosing a lot weight.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

nikki;33611 wrote: thanks for the post dvjorge.

I need to discuss with my doctor about how to proceed next.

But, what do you think from the information you have?
    Shud I first concentrate on chelating mercury, and then work towards eliminating candida completely?

or do you think both shud be done at the same time.

What I want to do is to relax my diet a little bit, until I remove the mercury, and then after that once again make my diet a bit stricter, and at the same time do enemas with Nystatin powder etc.

By relaxing my diet, I dont mean to say that I will eat sugar, simple carbohydrates etc.

I want to increase my intake of complex carbohydrates like Quinoa, Millet etc.
    Because If I dont eat this I am loosing a lot weight.

I agree with you.
    If you have mercury toxicity as an underlying cause, candida will be there do what you do. So, you can relax the diet and work toward removing mercury sources and chelating. This is a complex and delicate subject. I advice you to join the Frequent Doses Chelation Yahoo group and start learning. Don’t follow any Naturopath about chelation. Again, this is complex and there are only a few, very few methods that are really safe when mercury will be removed. I have bought books about the subject and I am a member of the group. Try to read and learn about Andy Cutler’s method.

Regaining cell-mediated immunity is the only path to cure chronic mucosal fungal infections.

Jorge.

nikki

I am not following a neuropath.

I have a doctor in ohio, he treats candida and other issues which other doctors wont.

He prescribed me both Nystatin, and Diflucan and at the same time ordered lab tests like stool analysis and metal toxicity test. He also put me on a anti-yeast diet which is not as strict as the one in this forum, but a bit like the one on this website.

He also was performing IV chelation for other patients when I visited him last month . I think he has a lot knowledge in this He said I dont need IV, but will need oral chelation to remove the mercury.

Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

Nikki where all have you lived?

Mercury exposure can also come from chemtrails. Every picture of the sky ive seen on facebook with the description “beautiful day” has chemtrails!

nikki

I was born and brought up in an heavy Industrial area, I think that might be the cause.

I didn’t think air pollutants can cause mercury toxicit in humans.

dvjorge,

do you have any idea how many days the chelation process goes on?

Months, years etc.

Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

Was ohio the humid/wet area you described?

Found this on stopsprayingcalifornia.com…
    We have also observed that some chemtrails produce symptoms that are indicative of mercury poisoning. Whether this is because they contain mercury or they act as an adjuvant to mercury that is already present is unknown. Nevertheless, the symptoms occur only with the appearance of chemtrails. The symptom sets are very repeatable and clearly identifiable as being related to mercury poisoning.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Mercury Poisioning – Any Thoughts!’ is closed to new replies.