Mercury, Autism & the Global Vaccine Agenda

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Mercury, Autism & the Global Vaccine Agenda

This topic contains 71 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Rabelais 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)
  • Author

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

I just wanted to post this very informative and enlightening video in case anyone here is interested in looking at the issue of mercury toxicity as the cause behind their health problems. The video focuses on autism, but many here have much more in common with autistic kids then they might think. Almost all autistic kids have gut issues and share many of the same symptoms as us candida sufferers. Anyway, here’s the video:

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VgZszilk7A

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

Fact: since about the year 2000, the number of vaccines containing thiomersal is decreasing.

Fact: since about the year 2000, the amount of thiomersal in those vaccines that still contain it, is decreasing.

Fact: since about the year 2000, the number of autistic children is increasing.

Those who still believe there is a link between thiomersal and autism should now try to get as much thiomersal as possible into their kids…

(The alternative, of course, is to realise that this so-called link is non-existent.)

ThomasJoel2
    Participant

First off, thank you for bumping my thread. Keeping this discussion alive might not be the best way to satisfy your employers though.

Hypothetically speaking, if you weren’t paid by big pharma to spread false information regarding vaccines I would respond to your argument by pointing to the video I just posted as Dr. Ayoub addresses the very argument you are attempting to make.

If any one is interested and wants a much briefer video to get you up to speed check out this video here. Only five minutes long:

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TAEVV3gGHI

Floggi

I managed to view the whole video.

I did not see anything supporting your points. The video is basically about the “vaccine court”, and little more. There is no supporting evidence, not even anecdotal, that there is any relation at all between vaccination and autism.

The narrator basically tells us “this relation exists, please just believe me, even if I cannot back it up that’s what I want you to assume”. No evidence, no studies, nothing.

Therefore, the facts I mentioned in my previous post still apply. They are easy to check, by the way.

ThomasJoel2
    Participant

I was referring to the original video I posted, not the vaccine court video.

Floggi

Sorry, that’s a 90 minute video. I have no time for that, and I already had difficulty watching those five minutes of your “short version” (which contained a lot of insinuations but no facts about vaccines).

Surely there must be a shorter story from a trustworthy source if the contents of your long video would be based on facts. Please refer to such a shorter story, either in video form or in text form.

ThomasJoel2
    Participant

You only have to watch the first 30 minutes. Besides, you’re at work. 😉

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

Floggi;52827 wrote: Fact: since about the year 2000, the number of vaccines containing thiomersal is decreasing.

Fact: since about the year 2000, the amount of thiomersal in those vaccines that still contain it, is decreasing.

Those who still believe there is a link between thiomersal and autism should now try to get as much thiomersal as possible into their kids…

(The alternative, of course, is to realise that this so-called link is non-existent.)

Correlation doesn’t imply causation.

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

Its not just about the mercury either. The massive load placed on the immune system is what does most of the damage. Plus there are alot of other really f#!&*ng nasting chemicals and compounds in all of them.

Nice post btw. I gotta say, this one (“floggi”) is pretty dumb. Usually these clowns realize by this point they’re only hurting their own cause and disappear.

impossible

impossible

Floggi

I’ve read the first two of your links, and the last one.

The first two list ingredients, but not the amounts. That’s scare-mongering. I mean, I could list the ingredients of any fully biologically-dynamically grown product, and scare the hell out of you – as long as I only list the ingredients, not their amounts.

The second link even tells the old lie about vaccines being created from aborted fetal tissue. Even if that were true, it would say nothing at all about the safety of the vaccine. But, more importantly, it isn’t even true.

The last link isn’t about vaccine safety at all.

Please only post links to trustworthy sources. It’s all too easy to link to one of the zillion pages that all copy the same story. That makes it seem like a zillion people came to the same conclusion, while in reality it’s only a single minority opinion that’s been copied a zillion times.

Floggi

TheChosenOne;52848 wrote:

Fact: since about the year 2000, the number of vaccines containing thiomersal is decreasing.

Correlation doesn’t imply causation.
    You got it! That’s exactly my point!

impossible

Floggi;52857 wrote:
    I’ve read the first two of your links, and the last one.

The first two list ingredients, but not the amounts. That’s scare-mongering. I mean, I could list the ingredients of any fully biologically-dynamically grown product, and scare the hell out of you – as long as I only list the ingredients, not their amounts.

The second link even tells the old lie about vaccines being created from aborted fetal tissue. Even if that were true, it would say nothing at all about the safety of the vaccine. But, more importantly, it isn’t even true.

The last link isn’t about vaccine safety at all.

Please only post links to trustworthy sources. It’s all too easy to link to one of the zillion pages that all copy the same story. That makes it seem like a zillion people came to the same conclusion, while in reality it’s only a single minority opinion that’s been copied a zillion times.

Its almost like you do this every day all day floggi.

impossible

Thank you so much for caring about all of us so much that you would take that much time out of your life to convince all of us that vaccines are in fact very safe and autism has nothing to do with them. Gosh, where would the world be without such concerned citizens as yourself?

lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)

The topic ‘Mercury, Autism & the Global Vaccine Agenda’ is closed to new replies.