MercOut International Kit to detox Mercury Poisoning – Any Info.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions MercOut International Kit to detox Mercury Poisoning – Any Info.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Floggi 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

My doctor today asked to detox Mercury from my body before trying to treat candida.

He recommended to detox using MercOut International Kit. They use oral DMPS for chelation.

Is anyone experienced with this, know anything about its success rate etc.

dvjorge and others who might have any knowledge about this.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

nikki;37124 wrote: My doctor today asked to detox Mercury from my body before trying to treat candida.

He recommended to detox using MercOut International Kit. They use oral DMPS for chelation.

Is anyone experienced with this, know anything about its success rate etc.

dvjorge and others who might have any knowledge about this.

Nikki,

DMPS is extremely expensive. You have alternatives. I suggest you joining the Frequent Doses Chelation Yahoo Group. This group support Andy Cutlers protocol that I think is the best around.

The group is full of experienced people in this area. Start learning before to begin chelating.

Jorge.

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

I did join that group already, but I didn’t look at the expenses factor.

This was what my doctor suggested, so I thought to follow it. I didn’t do a lot research on Cutlers protocol, as I am a bit busy with work these days, and I am already wasting a lot time researching health issues.

But, will consider it once again.

My question here was that will the MercOut Plan work, and is it dangerous in any way?

titan
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 131

Nikki, I just flew to Seattle to see a nurse that specializes in mercury chelation, following the frequent low dose protocol outlined by Andy Cutler.

If you are looking into mercury poisoning as an underlying immune suppressor, then it deserves a lot of research. There are varying protocols and controversy surrounding the results.

From what I’ve researched, Cutler’s frequent low dose is the safest protocol.

During my mercury toxicity pursuit, I joined the yahoo group, then I took a hair test following their instructions. After I met the “counting rules” algorithms designed by Andy Cutler, I proceeded to locate a nurse/doctor that subscribes to his safe protocol.

My nurse in Seattle said that people have come to her confined in wheelchairs from following improper chelation protocols. She designs a protocol following Cutler’s book, and prescribes DMPS, one of the chelators for people who also suffer from yeast symptoms.

Now, before I decide to start on her protocol, I am going to research her methods further, then talk with my family and make a final decision. Patience and oversight are necessary when dealing with rare/obscure illnesses such as these.

Good luck!

sandiegobargainshopper
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Nikki – just wanted to share my experience… I recently completed the MercOut program and saw absolutely no difference in my mercury levels after re-testing. For the claims this company makes, this was very disappointing and they were not willing to offer a refund or replacement. I will be continuing on to follow the Cutler protocol with hopefully more success. I did find a naturopath here in San Diego who was willing to prescribe DMPS and my insurance covers it. MercOut isn’t covered by insurance. I’d love to hear more about the person who flew to Seattle to follow the Cutler protocol – did it help? Have you lowered your levels and how long did it take?

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

sandiegobargainshopper;56126 wrote: Nikki – just wanted to share my experience… I recently completed the MercOut program and saw absolutely no difference in my mercury levels after re-testing. For the claims this company makes, this was very disappointing and they were not willing to offer a refund or replacement. I will be continuing on to follow the Cutler protocol with hopefully more success. I did find a naturopath here in San Diego who was willing to prescribe DMPS and my insurance covers it. MercOut isn’t covered by insurance. I’d love to hear more about the person who flew to Seattle to follow the Cutler protocol – did it help? Have you lowered your levels and how long did it take?

titan isn’t around any more so I’ll share my experience. I’ve been chelating according to the Cutler protocol, DMPS only, 5 mg, every 6 hours, several days on, several days off, for about 2 & 1/2 months now. I’ve noticed very encouraging improvements in just this short time span. Some of my gains: increase in emotional well-being, lift of brain-fog, less blurry vision, less tunnel vision (better peripheral vision), sense of smell returning, more frequent and better formed bowel movements, more energy, better reading comprehension.

I highly recommend reading through both of Cutler’s books as they are highly informative. Also this site to which I’ll link below is a great resource:

http://www.livingnetwork.co.za/chelationnetwork/chelation-the-andy-cutler-protocol/

Another thing: I’m not sure how your mercury levels were tested, but to my knowledge, there’s no lab test that is able to determine accurately the levels of mercury in the body. The only definitive test to determine mercury toxicity is a trial chelation round. If you have a reaction after taking a mercury chelator, be it good or bad, than you have a mercury problem. Conversely, being able to chelate at high doses with no reaction indicates a lack of mercury toxicity. According to Cutler one should chelate for another 6 months once one has hit that point. Then, following a 6 month or so hiatus from chelation, one should try chelating again, monitoring their reaction, in order to determine whether or not there’s still metals left to be chelated.

Another great resource (might have to manually copy & paste): http://home.earthlink.net/~moriam/ANDY_INDEX.html

Also, I highly recommend you join the frequent, low-dose board on yahoo: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/frequent-dose-chelation/info

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

ThomasJoel2;56128 wrote: there’s no lab test that is able to determine accurately the levels of mercury in the body.

This cannot be true. Let me explain.

IF (!) chelation would work, then it would remove mercury from the body. There are only two pathways for chelated mercury to leave the body: urine, and stool. It would therefore be very simple to devise a lab test that would ask the customer to first chelate, and then to send in urine and/or stool samples X hours later.

If there was mercury in the body AND the chelation would work, then the urine/stool test would easily detect the excreted mercury. If, however, the urine/stool test does not detect any mercury, then either the body didn’t contain mercury (in which case further chelation is useless), or the body does contain mercury but the chelation didn’t work (in which case further chelation is useless too).

It is therefore quite obvious that it’s actually very simple to devise a lab test for mercury. Unless, of course, chelation itself doesn’t work, in which case a lab test would be more complex, but then we wouldn’t need to be discussing chelation anyway.

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

Floggi;56138 wrote:

there’s no lab test that is able to determine accurately the levels of mercury in the body.

This cannot be true. Let me explain.

IF (!) chelation would work, then it would remove mercury from the body. There are only two pathways for chelated mercury to leave the body: urine, and stool. It would therefore be very simple to devise a lab test that would ask the customer to first chelate, and then to send in urine and/or stool samples X hours later.

If there was mercury in the body AND the chelation would work, then the urine/stool test would easily detect the excreted mercury. If, however, the urine/stool test does not detect any mercury, then either the body didn’t contain mercury (in which case further chelation is useless), or the body does contain mercury but the chelation didn’t work (in which case further chelation is useless too).

It is therefore quite obvious that it’s actually very simple to devise a lab test for mercury. Unless, of course, chelation itself doesn’t work, in which case a lab test would be more complex, but then we wouldn’t need to be discussing chelation anyway.

Hmmm… you didn’t explain how the levels of mercury in the stool/urine, after the person is given a chelator, indicate body burden. Sure, if the test shows mercury being excreted then that would indicate that the person has some mercury in them, but who doesn’t in this day and age. These challenge tests do not reflect body burden. Anyone who knows anything about mercury toxicity knows this.

Like I said, any reaction, be it good or bad, during a trial chelation round is the only definitive test for mercury tox.

Btw, do you really want to keep doing this? I can keep going.

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

ThomasJoel2;56197 wrote: Hmmm… you didn’t explain how the levels of mercury in the stool/urine, after the person is given a chelator, indicate body burden.

I thought I explained. Maybe you could (re-)read my previous postings?

Anyway, you are the one saying that chelation removes mercury from the body. Just how do you think the chelated mercury would be excreted? I think that would be stool or urine, or both. If you know of a different way, please let us know.

Thus, IF your reasoning would be correct, then chelating would result in an increase in mercury levels in stool and/or urine, right? Of course, this would only occur if the person would have mercury, and if the chelation works.

This is why my proposed test seems reliable to me. That is, if your theories would be correct.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘MercOut International Kit to detox Mercury Poisoning – Any Info.’ is closed to new replies.