Menapause and HRT

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Menapause and HRT

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

winemom
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 45

I have been doing some research which suggest that menapausal women who are on hormone replacement therapy are more inclined to get yeast infections.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

winemom wrote: I have been doing some research which suggest that menapausal women who are on hormone replacement therapy are more inclined to get yeast infections.

Thousands of women are on HRT therapy ‘without’ a Candida infestation. The same is true for the thousands of women taking birth control pills ‘without’ a Candida infestation and the thousands of people taking an antibiotic without Candida. The secret to getting through each of these without contracting a Candida infestation is to keep yourself in top health at all times and to be certain that your immune system is working at its optimum level, which means that your adrenal glands must be healthy and receiving everything they need to stay in top form. Did you know that progesterone (hormone) is the primary raw material for producing adrenal gland hormones, which in turn keep the glands performing at their best? Hormones are important to life itself. It’s all about a balance, a balance which most people pay no attention to until it’s too late.

Able

winemom
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 45

Thank you able – i’m constantly trying to find the source of the candida for me i guess i just dont want to admit i was eating too much sugar hahaha

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

winemom wrote: Thank you able – i’m constantly trying to find the source of the candida for me i guess i just dont want to admit i was eating too much sugar hahaha

HRT could have been part of the problem, but it could not have induced the infestation alone, the stage would have to be set beforehand in order for Candida to overgrow into an infestation, which is where the sugar comes into play.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Menapause and HRT’ is closed to new replies.