MegaFlora – Shipping Update – Need Expert Opinions

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions MegaFlora – Shipping Update – Need Expert Opinions

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  blakek89 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

I just spoke to MegaFoods Customer Service. They say its alright if the product remains out of refrigirator for 7-8 days.

What do you say, shall I go ahead and order in regular packing. Because none of the sellers are ready to ship it in an ice/cool pack.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It’d probably survive pretty well if you do 1-day shipping! I would order it soon before it starts getting too hot out.

-raster

blakek89
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 186

nikki wrote: I just spoke to MegaFoods Customer Service. They say its alright if the product remains out of refrigirator for 7-8 days.

What do you say, shall I go ahead and order in regular packing. Because none of the sellers are ready to ship it in an ice/cool pack.

On iherb if you spend 40+ you receive free 2 day air, I just ordered the 90 bottle 20b and I received it in just over a day still ice cold, just as if it were in the fridge.

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

blakek89

Did you select FedEX or USPS for shipping?

blakek89
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 186

nikki wrote: blakek89

Did you select FedEX or USPS for shipping?

I wasn’t able to choose, it shipped FedEx.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘MegaFlora – Shipping Update – Need Expert Opinions’ is closed to new replies.