Meat consumption after one month

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Meat consumption after one month

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mstewart
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 47

On the approved food list under chicken and fish is states to have only two serving of these two animal protein choices per week during the first month of stage one of the diet.
    I am now finished with the first month, can I increase the amount of animal protein I am consuming or should I stick with the twice a week?
    I am really tired of eating eggs!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

mstewart wrote: I am now finished with the first month, can I increase the amount of animal protein I am consuming or should I stick with the twice a week?
    I am really tired of eating eggs!

A lot of people are, Mstewart. Wouldn’t it be nice to earn a dollar for each egg you eat?
    But just like adding new foods, adding more of a food should always depend on your symptoms; are you having any Candida symptoms or any die-off symptoms at this point, and if so, give an example of the severity on a 1 to 10 scale.

Able

mstewart
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 47

Able900 wrote: A lot of people are, Mstewart. Wouldn’t it be nice to earn a dollar for each egg you eat?

Yes, a dollar for every egg would be awesome

But just like adding new foods, adding more of a food should always depend on your symptoms; are you having any Candida symptoms or any die-off symptoms at this point, and if so, give an example of the severity on a 1 to 10 scale.

Able

I’m still experiencing die off. In fact one day this week I felt horrible for almost 24 hours. I increased my Molybdenum that day and did soaks, but had a lot of diarhea, that was just 4 days ago or so.
    I am also having some candida symptoms still like the dry peeling lip. It has gotten better over the last few months of being on the diet. It used to be so dry and cracked that it would split open and bleed, now it looses a thin top layer of skin (I guess you would consider that improvement.)
    I also occasionally have itching of the rectum and vaginal areas where I had experienced the yeast overgrowth on my skin before. I used to get redeness and open sores, now it’s just itching. Is that normal to see it come back in the same place over and over again?

severity of symptoms compared to when I started the diet and protocol I would say a 4, mostly just annoying now, not so much life altering like when it was at its peak.
    Die off varies, I can say this last week I had a 10 and probably a 1.

I’m guessing it would be better for me to continue to limit animal protein to 2 times a week at most.
    I really want to get better an refuse to give up just because I’m getting bored, but the fight for candida, isn’t just a physical fight I’m seeing, it’s emotional, and spiritual as well.

Let me know what you think able!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

mstewart wrote: I’m guessing it would be better for me to continue to limit animal protein to 2 times a week at most.

Adding more meat at this time would possibly slow down the die-off, but at the same time it would permit the infestation to grow.

It isn’t just a physical fight I’m seeing, it’s emotional, and spiritual as well.

I agree completely, and I’ve always believed that patience is a virtue and therefore a spiritual lesson which we all need to learn while on earth. I’m certain that Candida is one way of learning this lesson.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

My naturopath feels that anything tied to the lip is tied to the liver; so this could be holding back your progress potentially. If you can take milk thistle and other herbs that heal the liver, you might notice an improvement.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Meat consumption after one month’ is closed to new replies.