McCombs Plan?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions McCombs Plan?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

chocoholic
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 17

Is this plan worth purchasing? I saw a Dr who advised me to take nystatin (red coated pills 2 in morn and 2 in eve) garlic with yeast free diet for candida parapsilosis. Is this sufficient without other supplements? I am supposed to switch to diflucan after 2 months.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

chocoholic wrote: Is this plan worth purchasing? I saw a Dr who advised me to take nystatin (red coated pills 2 in morn and 2 in eve) garlic with yeast free diet for candida parapsilosis. Is this sufficient without other supplements? I am supposed to switch to diflucan after 2 months.

I don’t know what the McCombs program cost, I’ve only heard that it carries a “hefty price tag” plus, he will insist that you purchase the supplements on his website and, according to reports, some of these have not been regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. Personally, I wouldn’t pay a dime for all the information he has according to reports from past clients.
    Meanwhile, there’s the forum here on the Candida Diet website which is working for many people and is absolutely free. We don’t care where you purchase the supplements needed from, whether it’s the vitamin store in your hometown or Amazon online or given to you by your aunt.
    Read the testimonies to see how our protocol is working for others.
    Testimonies

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You can purchase the same or higher quality supplements at the same price or cheaper; all it is is antifungals, probiotics, and vitamins. We promote many of the same products on this forum…

Dr. Mcoombs also promotes rice, nuts, and fruit which feeds candida and isn’t recommended.

-raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘McCombs Plan?’ is closed to new replies.