Maybe isn´t candida. Should I make the strict diet?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Maybe isn´t candida. Should I make the strict diet?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Marbro 7 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Candi diet
    Topics: 24
    Replies: 24

This are my symptoms: I’m always bloated. It seems that I´am pregnant of a child. Then I have depression. Well when I eat chocolate,milk,chesse and pizza I don´t feel nothing wrong just bloated. Also I never have stomach pain. That is the strangest parte: I´m always bloates but if I have candida shoudn´t feel always sick and with stomach pain? Well my real question is: Is possible having candida overgrowth even I have just two symptoms and never feel sick and never fell pain on my stomach? I´m only sad and my stomach seems like a baloon but it doens´t hurt. So candida can cause just that symptoms

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

?

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

That is the great thing about the diet listed here on the forums. If you follow it properly then you will experience die off symptoms. These can be mild if you take the proper supplements, show patience and introduce anti-fungals and probiotics as outlined. If you are experiencing die off symptoms then more than likely you have candida.

the best thing about the diet itself, whether the strict one on the forums or most other candida diets like the one on the website is that it will improve your health regardless. All the processed foods and sugar takes it toll on your system. So even if you do not have candida this diet will help you.

Healhy

Yes you are right :D. But when I star the diet I feel so weak and depress and hungry.

Marbro

Healhy wrote: Yes you are right :D. But when I star the diet I feel so weak and depress and hungry.

How do you feel off the diet?

do you find yourself cheating a lot because of how you feel on the diet?

Ideally what kind of foods would you be eating if you were healthy?

Healhy

Well when I´m on the strict diet I eat:
    Breakfast: 1 eggs, 1 medium salad and 3 tablespoon coconut oil.
    Launch: 1 chicken breast, 1 big salad with bocoli, spinach and 3 tablespoon of coconut oil.
    Meal: 3 tablespoon of coconut oil.
    Dinner: 1 eggs with big salad, onions, turnip and some brocolis.
    Before bed : 1 eggs with 3 coconut oil and 4 cloves of garlic
    Is that good?

Marbro

Healhy wrote: Well when I´m on the strict diet I eat:
    Breakfast: 1 eggs, 1 medium salad and 3 tablespoon coconut oil.
    Launch: 1 chicken breast, 1 big salad with bocoli, spinach and 3 tablespoon of coconut oil.
    Meal: 3 tablespoon of coconut oil.
    Dinner: 1 eggs with big salad, onions, turnip and some brocolis.
    Before bed : 1 eggs with 3 coconut oil and 4 cloves of garlic
    Is that good?

Actually I wondering what you would eat if you were not on the diet. Which it seems you are not 🙂

My point was going to be if the diet is too difficult for you to stick to then don’t do it….yet. Work towards it instead.

If you eat meat, don’t go out to buy burgers but make your own at home, make steak instead of going out. Just start by not buying prepared food at fast food places and such. Learn to make as many dishes as you can with whatever ingredients you like. Cut down drinking to 2 times a week at this point.

Then when you’re comfortable preparing all your own food then stop buying processed food to prepare you meals at home. And cut your drinking down to 1 day a week. Start making your meals with natural whole ingredients. Start switching out condiments with healthy versions. Get mustard made with ACV and pickle your own veggies with ACV. it’s really not that hard. And at this point you have already trained yourself to cook for yourself and use your kitchen:)

Now start cutting your starches down to 2 times a week, reduce your sugar intake as much as possible and quit drinking period. Maybe try some sour beer.

Now you’re ready to start the diet the proper way. There is no such thing as a quick fix. The quickest way to ridding candida is through the protocol listed in this forum but its counterproductive if you are unable to stick to it. You’re wasting time. You’re just feeding then killing the candida in a viscous cycle. Might as well face reality and learn that the problem is long term and only a lifestyle change will fix it. So if you’re not the type to stick with a strict diet. Then work towards it.

then cut out

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Maybe isn´t candida. Should I make the strict diet?’ is closed to new replies.