Many questions??

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Many questions??

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  timmyb 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

timmyb
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 37

1) I take HCL betaine tabs and it seems to help however is it good to take with the stage 1 candida diet? Isn’t excess acid going to promote fungus?

2) Is it OK to eat avacados in stage 1? It apparantly says no fruit of any kind?

3) Oil of Oregano – does this kill good bacteria? If so doesn’t this do the same thing as an antibiotic, so would this be counter productive? If taking probiotics at the same time as taking oil of oregano makes it ok to take oil of oregano would that same concept be applied to taking antibiotics (taking antibiotics with a probiotic makes it ok to take antibiotics)?

4) Should everyting I eat be organic or just the chicken and fish?

5) Can I eat chicken and fish every day on stage one? With my veggies of course.

6) Is is ok to eat Yucca on stage one? It seems like it would be eating a potato?

7) Can I have lots and lots of coconut bread on stage one?

8) Can I have pumpkin bread on stage one?

9) Can I have organic eggs every day on stage one?

10) A website says that eating coconut oil wears off after a month and no longer is effective. Is this true?

Thank you to anyone who can answer these questions!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

1) I take HCL Betaine tabs and it seems to help however is it good to take with the stage 1 candida diet? Isn’t excess acid going to promote fungus?
    Reply: HCL is fine for any stage of a Candida treatment. The acid is not going to promote the fungas in any way.

2) Is it OK to eat avocados in stage 1? It apparently says no fruit of any kind?
    Reply: An avocado is a fruit that looks like, acts like, and taste like a vegetable, and actually serves as food for the beneficial bacteria. They’re perfect for the Candida diet.

3) Oil of Oregano – does this kill good bacteria? If so doesn’t this do the same thing as an antibiotic, so would this be counter productive? If taking probiotics at the same time as taking oil of oregano makes it ok to take oil of oregano would that same concept be applied to taking antibiotics (taking antibiotics with a probiotic makes it ok to take antibiotics)?
    Reply: You can take larger doses of oil of oregano when the infestation is at its largest, but less as the Candida are killed off, and as your infestation gets better, you can take breaks from the oil. Your logic about the antibiotics being “ok” to take as long as you’re taking a probiotic is pretty farfetched, because the antibiotic will still kill off the beneficial bacteria faster than it can be replaced with a good probiotic, however, anyone who has Candida albicans and has to take an antibiotic should definitely take high doses of a good probiotic plus eat plenty of kefir.

4) Should everything I eat be organic or just the chicken and fish?
    Reply: It would be better if all the animal protein were organic. But that can become expensive, at least be sure all of your eggs are organic.

5) Can I eat chicken and fish every day on stage one? With my veggies of course.
    Reply: You’d be better off not doing this, in other words three or four times a week at the very most would prove more beneficial, and I wouldn’t eat both in a single day.

6) Is ok to eat Yucca on stage one? It seems like it would be eating a potato?
    Reply: Yucca is a perfect liver cleanser as well as being a good food supply for the beneficial bacteria in the intestines. It’s fine on the diet.

7) Can I have lots and lots of coconut bread on stage one?
    Reply: Yes, if made with organic eggs.

8) Can I have pumpkin bread on stage one?
    Reply: Even though pumpkin is a ‘light’ starch, it’s still a starch, and I would advise against it.

9) Can I have organic eggs every day on stage one?
    Reply: Definitely.

10) A website says that eating coconut oil wears off after a month and no longer is effective. Is this true?
    Reply: Some researchers say yes, some say no. If you’d feel better about it, rotate using it alternately with olive oil.

Able

timmyb
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 37

Thank you so much for your response! I really appreciate all the info.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Many questions??’ is closed to new replies.