Many of your symptoms are liver symptoms!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Many of your symptoms are liver symptoms!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

http://www.liverdoctor.com/liver/symptoms-of-liver-damage

raster’s note: Take this with a grain of salt because many of these issues go beyond just the liver and are inter-related with other health problems. A naturopath would know best how to treat specific ailments.

Abnormal Metabolism of Fats
    •Abnormalities in the level of fats in the blood stream. For example; elevated LDL cholesterol and reduced HDL cholesterol and elevated triglycerides.
    •Arteries blocked with fat, leading to high blood pressure, heart attacks and strokes.
    •Build up of fat in other body organs (fatty degeneration of organs).
    •Lumps of fat in the skin (lipomas and other fatty tumors).
    •Excessive weight gain, which may lead to obesity.
    •Inability to lose weight even while dieting.
    •Sluggish metabolism.
    •Protuberant abdomen (pot belly).
    •Cellulite.
    •Fatty liver.
    •Roll of fat around the upper abdomen – (liver roll).

Digestive Problems
    •Indigestion.
    •Reflux.
    •Haemorrhoids.
    •Gall stones and gall bladder disease.
    •Intolerance to fatty foods.
    •Intolerance to alcohol.
    •Nausea and vomiting attacks.
    •Abdominal bloating.
    •Constipation.
    •Irritable bowel syndrome.
    •Pain over the liver – (upper right corner of abdomen & lower right rib cage).
    Blood Sugar Problems
    •Craving for sugar.
    •Hypoglycaemia and unstable blood sugar levels.
    •Mature onset diabetes (Type 2) is common in those with a fatty liver.

Nervous System
    •Depression.
    •Mood changes such as anger and irritability.
    •Metaphysically the liver is known as the “seat of anger”.
    •Poor concentration and “foggy brain”.
    •Overheating of the body, especially the face and torso.
    •Recurrent headaches (including migraine) associated with nausea.

Immune Dysfunction
    •Allergies – sinusitis, hay fever, asthma, dermatitis, hives, etc.
    •Multiple food and chemical sensitivities.
    •Skin rashes and inflammations.
    •Increased risk of autoimmune diseases.
    •Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
    •Fibromyalgia.
    •Increase in recurrent viral, bacterial and parasitic infections.

External Signs
    •Coated tongue.
    •Bad breath.
    •Skin rashes.
    •Itchy skin (pruritus).
    •Excessive sweating.
    •Offensive body odour.
    •Dark circles under the eyes.
    •Yellow discoloration of the eyes.
    •Red, swollen, itchy eyes (allergic eyes).
    •Acne rosacea – (red pimples around the nose, cheeks and chin).
    •Brownish spots and blemishes on the skin (liver spots).
    •Red palms and soles which may also be itchy and inflamed.
    •Flushed facial appearance or excessive facial blood vessels (capillaries/ veins).

Hormonal Imbalance
    •Intolerance to hormone replacement therapy or the contraceptive pill (eg. side effects)
    •Menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes may be more severe.
    •Premenstrual syndrome may be more severe.

emz333
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 49

wow, this is insanely what i have! any suggestions to help this? i have stopped taking my milk thistle because i think it has that ingredient in it that is from starch and is a sugar i cant remember what its called sorry, and i cnt get molybdnum chelate in australia. since last week first posting here, i have been having a bath almost every night with 1 cup of epsom salts in it, im not sure if this is too much, and have noticed a significant imorovement. would this be helping detox my liver enough? all i eat at the moment is veges and salad, some organic chicken, and some fresh fish. i am goin to start the protocol and ur diet after next weekend as i have to travel and will be hard. thanks!

mygutleaks
    Participant
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 166

found this over at the curezone forum,

http://balancedconcepts.net/liver_phases_detox_paths.pdf

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I’m imagining half the members of the forum jumping to the conclusion that they have major liver failure just because they have some
    of these issues. I hope that’s not the case, but in case it is ….

As raster wrote, “Take this with a grain of salt because many of these issues go beyond just the liver and are inter-related with other health problems.” The “other health problems” could very well be just one problem, that’s a Candida overgrowth.

I think it should be made clear that everyone of the symptoms named, other than those below, can be attributed to a Candida overgrowth, which we assume you have if you are on this forum. So please don’t assume that you have a major liver problem if you have, say, half of these symptoms because, depending on the symptoms, they may all be typical symptoms of a Candida overgrowth.

The symptoms that are attributed to a liver problem alone and not Candida are:

Build up of fat in other body organs (fatty degeneration of organs).

Lumps of fat in the skin (lipomas and other fatty tumors).

Fatty liver.

Roll of fat around the upper abdomen – (liver roll).

Yellow discoloration of the eyes.

“Abnormalities in the level of fats in the blood stream. For example; elevated LDL cholesterol and reduced HDL cholesterol and elevated triglycerides. Arteries blocked with fat, leading to high blood pressure, heart attacks and strokes.”
    Just to make this clear, everyone who has cholesterol problems does not have a liver problem. In fact, the ones who do would be a minority. High cholesterol is more likely to be caused by the typical, high carbohydrate, high sugar diet which helped the Candida to turn into an infestation as it is to be caused by a faulty liver, otherwise, the cholesterol levels couldn’t be lowered with a diet.

Other than the above symptoms, all other symptoms can be attributed to a Candida albicans infestation. This means you would definitely have to be experiencing at least a few of the above symptoms if you have a major liver problem in addition to the Candida.

Note: You would probably need a medical test to know whether or not you have fatty liver disease because there are very few symptoms related to this unless it has advanced into a major problem. At that point the symptoms can be any of the following, and at least some would be ongoing symptoms:
    • Nausea
    • Vomiting
    • Appetite loss
    • Erratic weight loss
    • Memory lapses and forgetfulness
    • Pain under the rib cage
    • Dry mouth
    • Fever
    • Swollen legs and feet

A few notes on some of the other symptoms:

Hemorrhoids
    Tests have shown that many people who have hemorrhoids also have high levels of Candida albicans in stool samples which they report would indicate a probable cause to the hemorrhoids. Many researchers believe there is a connection between the two.

Pain over the liver – (upper right corner of abdomen & lower right rib cage).
    This pain is fairly normal during a heavy die-off period when the liver is working hard to remove the toxins.

Gall stones and gall bladder disease.
    The gall bladder is also forced to deal with the toxins when die-off is heavy.

Excessive sweating
    This can be a Candida symptom, usually when the die-off toxins are at their worse.

Able

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

I don’t think my liver is in dire straights, exactly, but it’s probably pretty baffled and a bit hurt about some of my poor decision-making. It seems like being nice to your liver and fighting candida are hand-in-hand pursuits, though, so I’m feeling good about fixing that relationship over the next several months.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

shayfo;34771 wrote: I don’t think my liver is in dire straights, exactly, but it’s probably pretty baffled and a bit hurt about some of my poor decision-making. It seems like being nice to your liver and fighting candida are hand-in-hand pursuits, though, so I’m feeling good about fixing that relationship over the next several months.

I think you’re right, Shay, following the protocol on the forum and a strict Candida diet will repair a normal Candida liver; and I believe that, under normal circumstances, it can be done without ever having to see a medical doctor or a naturopathic practitioner.

Able

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

Which is encouraging, since I don’t have health insurance, or the income to see a doctor or naturopath.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Thanks able for reassuring everyone. I didn’t intend this to be something that scared people or overly concerned them, I just wanted people to be aware that some of your symptoms are liver ones combined with candida symptoms.

Basically the whole digestion system is inter-related and it starts at the mouth. Our food and water travels through a series of tubes and organs (stomach, pancreas, intestines, and then filtered by kidneys and liver) which basically reduces the harm that these foods could pose to the body. The liver is one that is close to the end of the digestion train and is the main organ that relates to how we “feel.” If you feel good in general, your liver is happy. If you feel really bad in general, your liver is not happy.

The body has a tremendous ability to heal itself and all your liver needs is a little assistance. Choosing what foods you eat and don’t eat can play a role in your liver health. If any of your organs become out of balance, this could lead to a longer recovery time. We all are different and have a variety of health histories, etc.

The protocol does include a bunch of things that should help the liver including molybdenum, bitters, vitamins, etc. You may need to take things further and I just wanted to share a little information.

I personally heavily damaged my liver throughout my youth, between the ages of 18-28 when I drank 3+ times per week and always got drunk. I did tons of drugs as well when I was in college and basically abused my body. Not everyone has this as a factor in their health and is something about me that is personally different.

-raster

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Many of your symptoms are liver symptoms!’ is closed to new replies.