Makng coconut oil palatable

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Makng coconut oil palatable

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  JohnS 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

tanyanurse
    Topics: 64
    Replies: 94

I can tolderate a teaspoon here and there of EVCC. But, as I increade to bigger portions of EVCC ( I am at 5 tsp per day now) it is becoming more difficult to take in larger amounts. I thought of adding grey celtic sea sat or stevia to the EVCC. What do you do to make it taste better?

JohnS
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

I love the stuff, so no problem here. Try making a drink mix in a blender of stuff you like and add this in, all you would taste is a bit of coconut.

msmofish
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 96

I have difficult time with it sometimes too
    I add it to warm beverages or eat some then sip some
    After awhile I’ve gotten used to it
    good luck !

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

I put generous amounts in my oat bran hot cereal.
    Very tasty.

Also it should be noted that not all EVCC are created equal.
    Best tasting brands in my opinion are Nutiva and Garden of life.

Smitty99
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 227

I found that when it was Spring where I lived, the temperature inside my house allowed the coconut oil to stay at a relatively hard state. The texture was great and I could eat as much as I wanted.

Now that it’s summer and crazy hot outisde, the texture has turned into runny snot, blech. That has actually grossed me out a little. I don’t mind the taste but the texture in my mouth is kind of gross now. I’m going to start putting it in the fridge I think. I liked it better when it was more solid form.

Jojilla
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 51

I’m almost at 2 weeks in the strict diet and haven’t started my coconut oil protocol yet (I saute vegetables with it), but haven’t started slugging in down. Any recommendations for easing into this?

Also, tanyanurse, I’ve seen a few forum members recommending spooning it over your vegetables once they are cooked—maybe that would help?

barnmouse
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 53

Like Danny, I use Nutiva and love the taste of it.

I would try adding it to the foods you’re eating. I put it on everything, from pancakes, muffins, buckwheat cereal,veggies, green smoothies,guacamole, etc.

JohnS
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

Danny33;45903 wrote: I put generous amounts in my oat bran hot cereal.
    Very tasty.

Also it should be noted that not all EVCC are created equal.
    Best tasting brands in my opinion are Nutiva and Garden of life.

I agree with brands, I use the Garden of Life, excellent!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Makng coconut oil palatable’ is closed to new replies.