Making searching easier

Home The Candida Forum Announcements & Technical Support Making searching easier

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anna 6 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

1533jd
    Topics: 46
    Replies: 112

Hi

I believe the forum and blog are both incredibly good resources and deserve alot of credit for the amount of good work which has been put in. I have one problem, and that is finding ALL the good info. I think a good idea would be that when you click on either “views” or “replies” it compiles them in order of the highest amount first.

I think it would help ALOT of people on this forum to really get to the info which is noteworthy without spending hours riffling through countless posts.

If your not able to do this would you be able to provide me with a custom list though of the highest viewed topics and the highest posted/replied topics

Best wishes
    JD

P.S. If you need my email, I’ll PM you.

anna
    Keymaster
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 184

Hi JD

Thanks for the suggestions!

Unfortunately there’s no way to show a ‘most popular topics’ list right now. All I can do is point you to the Useful Links sticky:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst4622_Useful-Links-and-Forum-Posts.aspx

However I will certainly keep it in mind and when we do the next upgrade I will discuss it with our developer.

Best,
    Anna

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

1533jd

Hi Anna

I was wondering If you’ve managed to have a chance to chat with your developers as of yet since my last post?

Thanks
    JD

anna
    Keymaster

JD

Not yet! It will probably be a couple of months before we make any changes to the forum software. I’ll discuss it then.

Best,
    Anna

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

1533jd

Hi Anna,

I keep receiving messages from you saying “test”. What does this mean?

Thanks
    JD

anna
    Keymaster

Hi JD
    Sorry about that! We made some changes recently and I made some test posts to make sure everything was running OK. I’ll do it in another thread next time!
    Best,
    Anna

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Making searching easier’ is closed to new replies.